Author Topic: AM launches game immediately after exiting game  (Read 2911 times)

loup

• View Profile
AM launches game immediately after exiting game
« on: September 11, 2015, 09:45:36 AM »
I've noticed that sometimes when exiting a game, AM will immediately launch the game I just exited.

I'm not 100% certain about this, as I haven't done a lot of testing, but it appears that if I hit the "select" button a second time, before the game actually launches, after exiting the game, AM launches the game again. 

I know an easy answer to this is, don't hit the "select" button twice, but there's a slight pause between when the game is selected and it actually launching, and I want to essentially use this as a bar top unit for anyone to sit at and be able to use without any real instruction, and while the slight pause isn't a big deal, it launching the game again after exiting the game because the person sitting there hit the "select" button twice is a bit annoying.

Any idea on how to fix this?

if it makes any difference, I'm running this in Ubuntu 14.04lts server in full screen mode.

loup

• View Profile
Re: AM launches game immediately after exiting game
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2015, 08:54:46 PM »
Replying to myself here.  I double checked, and I was actually in fill screen, not full screen.  Switching to full screen seems to have resolved the issue for now

raygun

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2015, 10:50:18 PM »
Hi there, there is no work around for this in the current version of Attract-Mode.  I know what is going wrong though and will add a fix for this for the next version!

Thanks for the report
cheers

loup

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2015, 08:40:41 AM »
Thanks for the follow-up  :)