Author Topic: Multipurpose conveyor?  (Read 1387 times)

Pickles7853

• View Profile
Multipurpose conveyor?
« on: November 07, 2022, 08:39:04 AM »
New to attract mode, about a month now, and I got stumped on an idea I had a couple of nights ago.  Not a novice though!  I fixed some issues with the supplied sound module (acted jittery, random sometimes seemed not to work, and didn't loop at end of playlist). Fixed an alpha fade bug with conveyor_helper.  Most recently added to AM when toggling video bezels on/off in settings it changes Mame also (so turning off bezels in AM turns them off in Mame also).

This conveyor code though has me stumped.  Can different types of inputs be applied to the same conveyor?  Trying to cut down my list of ROMs to dig through to find a game and I thought it would be cool if I could combine all similar games into one wheel icon.  I do not need to see twelve Street Fighters for example.  I would like one Street Fighter icon.  If I choose a normal game it runs an emulator but if a "list" then it would show a street fighter list (via category filtering).

I can make game lists.  Could make a list to filter on a category.  Not sure I can do both in the same list...

Pickles7853

• View Profile
Re: Multipurpose conveyor?
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2022, 07:57:43 PM »
NVM... I figured it out...

manzarek

• View Profile
    • YouTube
Re: Multipurpose conveyor?
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2022, 09:12:26 AM »
this forum was initially more active and there were more help responses  :-\
Mame Fighting