Author Topic: OlRoom Theme Released (Full theme on 2nd page) (Thanks for Ptiwee for codding)  (Read 137793 times)

mahuti

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Github Repositories
I'm out of town for a few days. I will on Monday.

kamakiri77

• View Profile
Any chance for a trinitron N64 theme.. That's all I need to finish my layout.

mrdevali

• View Profile
Any chance for a trinitron N64 theme.. That's all I need to finish my layout.

That's all I'm looking for too, at the moment.

kamakiri77

• View Profile
Please Retrokenesis. Post the N64 Trinitron theme.

razin

• View Profile
Thanx to the release of the PSD from Spinelli I have been tinkering with existing themes. Some are just minor changes but the larger Sony Wega is the main update. I believe it was RetroKenesis that used a Wega as well, but I wanted to go a bit bigger. On some themes I added a couple little objects (statues, cartridges). The Atari 2600 was unmodified but added to the package, this was created by Nismo, excellent work!

I am pretty happy with the result. My Photoshop skills are amatuer at best, so things like reflections and shadows are iffy. Not on par with Spinelli by any means.

If these are of interest to anyone I can package them up and make then available, with the layout.nut

EDIT:

Download all my variants from the link below, post:
http://forum.attractmode.org/index.php?topic=926.msg9796#msg9796
« Last Edit: February 06, 2017, 04:02:21 PM by razin »

jace2903

• View Profile
Yes please!  8)

razin

• View Profile

Ghostfur

• View Profile
Wow pretty cool! does someone maby have a theme with a classic mini :D

mrdevali

• View Profile
Hey thanks for these, just updated my n64. Been waiting for this. Again, thanks!

razin

• View Profile
Another update to some themes, this time handheld. This are modifications along with new handhelds from modjo from this thread,
http://forum.attractmode.org/index.php?topic=1336.0

He had created and released a Game Gear and Gameboy theme inspired by the Olroom themes but for handhelds. Excellent work from modjo.

I wanted to add some more using this theme. So now we have in total, Game Gear and Gameboy (in the thread above), along with my additions of Atari Lynx,
Gameboy Advance, Gameboy Color and Neo Geo Pocket Color.

I have packaged up the 4 I modified. The other two are linked from modjo's thread above. This package also includes all my versions of Olroom.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/juc3s33723sh82o/Ol_Room-update.zip
« Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 06:08:17 PM by razin »

akafox

• View Profile
3DO and Atari Jaguar please. And with the mednafen running sega saturn..well that's up to you ;)

love your themes thanks for your hard work :)
People want life easy..then complain about it

razin

• View Profile
3DO and Atari Jaguar please. And with the mednafen running sega saturn..well that's up to you ;)

love your themes thanks for your hard work :)

Will try to get those done over the next couple days  :)

kamakiri77

• View Profile
Still would really like the Trinitron N64 theme :(

razin

• View Profile
3DO and Jaguar are now up. Note: These were not screen capped live, so the box art is not in the sample pics, but will appear to the lower right of the TV like the other themes.

Nismo

• View Profile
@razin I saw you use my background for atari2600, nice  ;). I'll upload more backgrounds soon, I have a new gameboy background, gameboy color, gamebot advance, amiga and many other systems.

I'll uploading right now. Can you give me permission to use some of your backgrouds to complete the oldroom theme i'm porting to emulationstation please?. I'll give you proper credits of course.

Regards.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2017, 03:52:01 PM by Nismo »