Author Topic: AM Freezes when adding more than 5 roms in Hyperpie 2 PC edition  (Read 1980 times)

sternrulez

• View Profile
So,

I finally got all of my Future Pinball tables over to the appropriate drive, only to realize I have to zip each one individually to have all the assets present. That is the least of my issues however, thus the topic above.

I was only able to add 1 zipped table to the directory at a time when creating a new list, but if that weren't bad enough I can't have more than 5 tables in the directory before AM crashes. I've searched for hours for a solution, only to come up empty. I have an xml file with tables listed, but I have no idea where it should be placed in order for AM to read it.  The only other thing I haven't tried is chaining rompaths in the settings with 5 tables in each folder.  I think it's totally ludicrous to have to make what...70-75 directories each with 5 tables in? I don't even know if that would work, plus I'm betting AM would crash after trying to read such an extensive listing of rompaths.

I'm at my wits end here, I'll end up having to go back to hyperspin and put up with the lousy controller support or maybe boot up my GameEx program and see if I fare any better with that, so any help provided would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!  :)

hermine.potter

• View Profile
Re: AM Freezes when adding more than 5 roms in Hyperpie 2 PC edition
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2018, 12:20:42 AM »
@sternrulez
try this config (.fpt instead .zip)
AM Version : 2.6.1
Input : Mad Catz Brawlstick; Mouse; Keyboard; Xbox360 Wireless
Cabinet : Yes
System : Dell Precision T3500 ; Intel X5650 ; 12GB RAM