Attract-Mode Support > Themes

At-The-Arcade Multi-Cab [Release] - Updated 20 February 2021

(1/22) > >>

Yaron2019:
I decided to take a shot at the per-game cabinet theme concept by using Gjsmsmith and Damonxxx's cabinets art work.
The result is the "At-The-Arcade Multi-Cab" theme. It's basically the normal "At-The-Arcade" that switches cabinets art when you navigate the game wheel.
It's clean, simple and fast.

Arcade cabinets artwork by Gavin Smith.
Thanks for damonxxx for his work!

If you like or use Gavins artwork the biggest thanks you could give him is by donating to your local Cancer charity.

Download the theme (Flex version):
https://mega.nz/file/fkgHyAYZ#-6I4-cUdBert9jcnAStAwIbWHq1SM_oaSB3SMtFsp_I

Download the updated cabs and all other required art from Damonxxx's original post:
http://forum.attractmode.org/index.php?topic=3778.0

Download bezels (optional):
https://github.com/thebezelproject/bezelproject-MAME

damonxxx:
Hi, thank you for your work...
Nice to see different cabinet-theme pop up from professionals 8)...I am so happy you don't even know, was always a dream to have changing cabinets for each game...
the great jclampy69 is also working hard on a cabinet-theme...totally new.... from ground up...check it out...
to be fair... I don't created most of the cabinet-art only "imported" it from another frontend...
....and edited all of it to be properly used with the best frontend out there ...AM.... and added a fair amount of stuff...
(don't wanna get in a "stolen-valor-stituation" here, haha...credits to the original creators, thanx guys)

The theme works great...bbuuutttt...haha
I had to change two things coming from jclampy69 and my theme...
...read the readme file first before copying (is always good advice ::))
...had to rename the "layout"-folder to "layouts" and rename the "cabinet"-artwork label to "cabinets" and all worked flawlessly....

Yaron2019:

--- Quote from: damonxxx on January 17, 2021, 08:05:19 AM ---Hi, thank you for your work...
Nice to see different cabinet-theme pop up from professionals 8)...I am so happy you don't even know, was always a dream to have changing cabinets for each game...
the great jclampy69 is also working hard on a cabinet-theme...totally new.... from ground up...check it out...
to be fair... I don't created most of the cabinet-art only "imported" it from another frontend...
....and edited all of it to be properly used with the best frontend out there ...AM.... and added a fair amount of stuff...
(don't wanna get in a "stolen-valor-stituation" here, haha...credits to the original creators, thanx guys)

The theme works great...bbuuutttt...haha
I had to change two things coming from jclampy69 and my theme...
...read the readme file first before copying (is always good advice ::))
...had to rename the "layout"-folder to "layouts" and rename the "cabinet"-artwork label to "cabinets" and all worked flawlessly....

--- End quote ---

Good to know, you did a good job with the art and was generous sharing it.
I don't mind that it's coming from another source. Everybody use someones else's work and when you put it out there for free - it's free for the taking.
This theme is no different from the other two Hyperspin based themes I developed and was part of.

I am aware of jclampy69 work and this is my shot at the same subject. The more themes we have, the better it is.

Yaron2019:
Re-uploaded the theme with better snap videos position parameters and more cabinet fixes. Also added a demo video to the post.

mahuti:
Nice work!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version