« Last post by wolivers on December 16, 2017, 05:33:00 AM »
I'm tryng to use Demul with Dreamcast iso in CHD and not work
my args:

-run=dc -rom="[imageFileName]"

Emulators / Re: DeSmuME and Cemu args
« Last post by l0ck0 on December 15, 2017, 11:58:25 PM »
el DeSmuME  ni idea, nunca lo he utilizado, pero el Cemu es fácil

args                 -g "[rompath]\[name]\code\[name].rpx" -f

solo tienes que tener cuidado en que el nombre del directorio en el que lo guardas sea el mismo que el del "ejecutable" que tiene extensión .rpx en la carpeta code

la otra opción es hacer accesos directos de los .rpx a una carpeta y ejecutarlos directamente sin tanta complicación en el argumento
Emulators / DeSmuME and Cemu args
« Last post by Teaufou on December 15, 2017, 08:06:55 PM »
Hello,

I'm looking for using DeSmuME emulator for Nintendo DS and Cemu for WiiU, but nothing happens whent I try to launch a game.

The problem is probably the args lines in the emulators cfg files, but after hours and hours, I never found the good command line.

So, the question is, it is possible to use this emulators with Attract-Mode, and if the answer is yes, what are the good args command?
General / Re: Mac Users: Unofficial Mac Package 2.3.0-13
« Last post by estefan3112 on December 15, 2017, 01:08:33 AM »
A user reported back that there are problems with this build:
dyld: Library not loaded: /usr/local/opt/sfml/lib/libsfml-graphics.2.4.dylib
Referenced from: Attract.app/Contents/MacOS/./attract
Reason: image not found
This might mean that the application does not use the libraries in the package, but the ones under /usr/local/opt/, which I use for compiling.
So the package still is not ready for prime time.

In the create-pkg.sh, there is this section that shall link the libraries into the bundle - this and the bundlelibs.py script does not seem to work correctly:
# Copy extra libs to bundle and fix link path
pushd "${APPCONTENT}"/MacOS >/dev/null
${SCRIPT_PATH}/bundlelibs.py attract
popd >/dev/null
Themes / Re: AMGPS (Attract Mode Grid Pro System) v1.13
« Last post by dukpoki on December 14, 2017, 06:55:51 PM »
Could you capture your screen video ?  :)

Haha yeah sure.  Here is quick video capture.

https://mega.nz/#!IPZSzQhb!ggTjfOhPFEsDyOIcfL3R4j0nzeTFz1PJuBcdDlT4mAk
Themes / Re: AMGPS (Attract Mode Grid Pro System) v1.13
« Last post by kent79 on December 14, 2017, 03:55:17 PM »
Tried updating to 1.13 but there's a problem when you move the cursor left or right out of the screen the cursor disappears.  Any ideas?

This is not a bug or something wrong. This is a effect only. I would like to make screen clean while fast jump to next game  :)

Are you sure?  Because how it's happening for me is, for example, I move the cursor all the way to the right past the last icon.  Then the whole icon list shifts and recenters and the cursor disappears all simultaneously.  But if I move the cursor back to the left and scroll through the games, there is still no cursor.  I can keep pressing left or right and scroll through the games and the name of the game is shown on the bottom bar (changing with every press) but without that you would never know what game your currently hovering over.

Could you capture your screen video ?  :)
Themes / Re: Blueprint 1.0 (Finally!)
« Last post by dukpoki on December 14, 2017, 03:44:53 PM »
Nice theme.  I really like the simplicity of it.  One question though.  Is there a specific line to adjust the opacity of the background overlay?  It's so dark so snaps/flyers are barely visible.
Scripting / Re: Controls module v1.0!
« Last post by calle81 on December 14, 2017, 01:40:36 PM »
Hi Liquid8, I can't get your sample code to work when changing to custom1 for activating the menu. Can you please test on your end?
General / Re: Hyperspin Theme conversion question - Backgrounds not Showing
« Last post by IceLancer on December 14, 2017, 11:31:29 AM »
Let's calm down, it seems like a misunderstanding, no need to get up in arms. KTurner was already in the discussion you joined and the topic was that Hyperspin layouts were not loading.

I am calm but even tho his name is in topic his talk and even worse his post suggest like another persona. I assume he forgot what was topic discussion and conclusion and just jumped in with ..preposterous ideas about driver reinstall or other system.. i see people with such notions every day in my life i am sick of it.
Anyway i do not appreciate being called names on forums or otherwise. Some common decency is being called for
General / Re: Mac Users: Unofficial Mac Package 2.3.0-13
« Last post by estefan3112 on December 13, 2017, 11:13:54 PM »
No idea. But your posts were my inspiration to do it in the very bulky way: create the bin, create the dmg, set the dmg to edit mode, manually copy the working bin into the dmg, set the dmg back to read-only mode. Since this works, the question why the script does not work seems even more puzzling.

What I forgot to write: This binary has no SWF support, which I understand is rather new and alpha-esque. Just if some artwork does not function (in my case, Nevato, Robospin and other popular layouts just work).
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10