Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Themes / Re: [download] NEVATO theme
« Last post by djlunchbox on March 09, 2018, 04:49:13 PM »
Hello all, before I search the thread can anyone help me in figuring out how to get Nevato have both a video snap and a custom flyer to change when selecting a system?

Similar to this here

Thanks in advance!
Scripting / wait 1 second before change artwork
« Last post by gionni44 on March 09, 2018, 01:27:27 PM »
Is there a way to delay the artwork changing?

When i press right art change immediatly, how to delay it one second?
Scripting / Re: What is the usage of fe.Monitor command?
« Last post by wrybread on March 09, 2018, 12:51:47 PM »
I thought I'd give this a bump since I'm trying to do the same thing. Does anyone have any theory about how to draw things on monitor 2?

Themes / Re: Example of My Lo-Res CRT Layout
« Last post by YellowBirdAZ on March 09, 2018, 12:37:06 PM »
I have no issue sharing the .nut files and even the assets. Let me do some code clean-up first though.

The big caveat (and why I hesitated to post the layout files to begin with) is that it is highly reliant on specialized assets. For example, there isn't one straight, unedited Progetto snapvid in there. At a minimum I shaved off the opening fade-in. Others are modified in other ways, and some I had to screencap myself because I didn't like the Progetto version. (For example, Progetto's Gauntlet 2 video is very lame, Rampage World Tour audio is messed up, Frogger and Scramble are 300% vertical stretched.)

Each game has 3 associated videos... a display video, a screensaver video (audio fade in and out), and a "band" video (what shows under the word "ARCADE" on the intro screen). You need the band videos to ensure that whatever is happening behind the letters is somewhat interesting and centered on the letters. If you just put a snapvid behind whatever transparent word you want to display, it will end up showing a lot of clips where nothing is going on (like Ms. Pacman maze where you don't see her or the ghosts, just static maze).

So before you start building using this layout, you need to know you might be doing a lot of video editing to add games I don't include in my library.

Alternatively, you might be able to pick out some elements to include in another layout, like the voice announcer module and the jukebox module.

Anyhow, I will try to get this out. And thanks for feedback!
Themes / Re: Vertical CRT layout 0.2
« Last post by YellowBirdAZ on March 09, 2018, 12:21:21 PM »
It looks very nice, good job.

I love shooters and really was tempted to go vertical, but the cab I have is multiplayer so I felt like it needed horizontal for games like The Simpsons and TMNT.
Themes / Re: Vertical CRT layout 0.2
« Last post by ryuuji on March 09, 2018, 06:35:04 AM »
- I'll probably create a horizontal version at some point for my other cab but I'll see if anyone else fixes the bugs first  ;D

Yes please
Themes / Re: Ambience HD theme [WIP]
« Last post by gionni44 on March 09, 2018, 05:49:48 AM »
Is there a way to fade out your carreir after a few seconds?
Themes / Re: New Carrier module - a lightweight smooth scrolling conveyor - BETA
« Last post by gionni44 on March 09, 2018, 05:49:13 AM »
Is there a way to fade out your carreir after a few seconds?
General / Re: AutoHotkey with AttractMode
« Last post by torben656 on March 09, 2018, 02:48:34 AM »
Um. Is there a way to make things easier? Like a program or something that can set AutoHotkeys automatically.
Themes / Re: HyperPie2 Theme [Preview]
« Last post by calle81 on March 09, 2018, 01:40:31 AM »
I added another "view" to the HP2 theme. Works on 5:4 cabs and 16x9. Full screen video view
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]