Attract-Mode Support > Scripting

WIP Layout Builder

<< < (5/5)

churchofsolipsism:
What a great tool - thanks so much for putting so much work into this.

I'm not the creative type myself, but there's this gorgeous emulation station theme/ layout out there made by one Phill Doodle I simply have to use on one of my cabs, but for the life of me I can't get it to run properly (besides, I much prefer Attract Mode since its handling is so much better than ES). Now I can convert it to a layout for AM!

mortron:
Big ups on this project. The more I learn about attract mode, the more I enjoy this!

I am trying to get a 3:4 aspect theme set up but having trouble figuring out how to rotate the theme so that its similar in orientation to verticools. Its proving a bit tricky and my screen keeps doing everything but what I want it to!  :o

flocko:
Ok, congratulations for the program
But i got a fullhd monitor  >:(  and i passed one hour trying to resize layout on your program.
So it´s ok for learn programming, but i´m the only one with fullhd?wtf :-[

E3dit:ok, so the program can make fullhd layouts oook, thank you.
But it´s possible to improve the screen area??? so ok it´s perfect for me, this program it´s wonderful. thank you so much

Delita Hyral:
hy guys!plase help me with this editor!How put whells artwork with spin mode?(sorry for my poor english, i am braziliam)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version