Author Topic: Elegante theme showcase [example video and screenshots] [WIP]  (Read 46799 times)

jedione

• punktoe
    • View Profile
Re: Elegante theme showcase [example video and screenshots] [WIP]
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2020, 03:10:33 PM »
wow....looking forward....the small detail are making this relay look good...
help a friend....

jclampy69

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2020, 04:27:51 PM »
Impressive effort!

Jaski

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2020, 12:24:23 PM »

Settings layout DONE. Now the use can manage the theme functionalities direct on the theme, without using the AM layout config.

In other hand. I need more testers, if someone want to test the theme and help me as betatester for discover bugs and points of improvement, i will send him a beta.

And, if someone can help me with the language, his help will be amazingly welcome too. I would like to add more languages (now i have Spanish, English, Galician and Italian / i would like to add at least French and German since are really important languages that i miss on the theme). English correction would be appreciated too, since as you can see, my english is "ok" but not enough as for translate a user interface (my native languages are galician and spanish).

Ofc, everyone that helps me, as beta tester, or as a translator, will get his name/nickname in the layout credits!

edit: New Video-Demo of the theme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGYK_u3ssLE
« Last Edit: June 24, 2020, 01:21:31 PM by Jaski »

jedione

• punktoe
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2020, 05:44:11 PM »
this kinda has become its own front end,   looking great....vid got me all jazzed,

you are good at this.....thanks for the update.
help a friend....

rand0m

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2020, 01:32:27 PM »
Great job Jaski! I wanted to do some things in this theme like "total no of games in system" but my coding skills aren't that good. Eagerly *waiting for a release candidate : )

bundangdon

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2020, 04:40:59 AM »
This is looking extremely good! Getting excited to see the finished product!

jedione

• punktoe
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2020, 03:18:08 PM »
if this could be on pie 4,  i would be in heaven
help a friend....

rexxar

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2020, 02:03:49 PM »
Increible theme ya estaba buscando uno asi, te esta quedando brutal. Solo queria añadir una cosa que he visto que le falta a mi parecer:segun he visto en el video cuando pasas por los distintintos juegos y sale abajo a la izquierda la descripcion del mismo no se detiene y reinicia al cambiar de juego, no se si me explico, el desplazamiento al cambiar de juego sigue avanzando en lugar de reiniciarse lo cual si avanzas varios juegos la descripcion del ese juego ya ira por la mitad en lugar de empezar por la primera linea.

Incredible theme I was already looking for one like this, it's getting brutal. I just wanted to add one thing that I have seen that is missing in my opinion: as I have seen in the video when you go through the different games and comes out at the bottom left the description of the game does not stop and restarts when you change games, I do not know if I explain, the displacement when changing games continues to advance instead of restarting which if you advance several games the description of that game and go in half instead of starting from the first line.

Jaski

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2020, 03:30:31 PM »
Increible theme ya estaba buscando uno asi, te esta quedando brutal. Solo queria añadir una cosa que he visto que le falta a mi parecer:segun he visto en el video cuando pasas por los distintintos juegos y sale abajo a la izquierda la descripcion del mismo no se detiene y reinicia al cambiar de juego, no se si me explico, el desplazamiento al cambiar de juego sigue avanzando en lugar de reiniciarse lo cual si avanzas varios juegos la descripcion del ese juego ya ira por la mitad en lugar de empezar por la primera linea.

Incredible theme I was already looking for one like this, it's getting brutal. I just wanted to add one thing that I have seen that is missing in my opinion: as I have seen in the video when you go through the different games and comes out at the bottom left the description of the game does not stop and restarts when you change games, I do not know if I explain, the displacement when changing games continues to advance instead of restarting which if you advance several games the description of that game and go in half instead of starting from the first line.

Yeah, im working on it. Its a little bug, that will wont happen in the final version.

In other way, i have good news. I completed the code for a internal semi-scraper. If the user puts a .XML file inside the specific  system ROM folder, the theme can read the .xml, make a full rom list, make .tags to sort games by genre, year of release, developer, etc etc etc, updates the rom counter number, scan and setup overviews, etc etc etc. Just it makes everything possible with the info provided by the .XML.
Im working on finish the details and debug code, then i will make a video demo showing how it works.

Gracias por tus palabras paisano ¡Un abrazo!

yrmishu

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2020, 09:41:32 AM »
Unbelievable! Where is the link?

bionictoothpick

• He who laughs lasts.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2020, 05:26:03 PM »
Following closely...wish it would look good in portrait mode too...might be able to tweak it when it's done...

Jaski

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2020, 02:53:54 PM »
NEW VIDEO.

This time showing how work the internal XML scrapper. I deleted all the info from a System (SNES) and then run the new function that reads the .xml file and makes a full romlist, a full set of filters and gets all the overviews avaliable for each game.

I show too the finished stats display and a new display that stores the last played games and gives the chance to replay them.

Its hard to explain... Just see :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z330vw8Awtk

Dexther

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2020, 12:57:01 PM »
I love your work.
Well dont forghet the people we use CRT.

rexxar

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2020, 03:15:25 PM »
Do the songs come out randomly or only the one you put in the layout comes out? Is there a way to put several and play them randomly or in order? Cada vez me gusta mas ;D

jedione

• punktoe
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2020, 04:51:23 PM »
by the way,   we need this as a 10000 gig port for the raspberry pie4.....nowwwwww
help a friend....