Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10
General / Keyboard Recognition Issue in Remote Location
« Last post by tutle79 on February 26, 2024, 11:56:26 PM »
Hello, everyone.
I'm trying to connect to a host PC using Microsoft's Remote Desktop client app and then run attract mode to enjoy gaming. However, while the arrow keys, tab key, and escape key are recognized, the alphabet keys are not.

I've tried several mapping programs, but to no avail. It seems like the alphabet keys are being transmitted in a specific packet format. I'm looking for a solution to this problem. Does anyone know a solution?
General / como dejar en modo estatico el menu en pc games cuando estos cargan lento
« Last post by yiri on February 26, 2024, 07:09:48 AM »
hola a todos un saludo tengo este detalle  cuando cargo algunos juegos de pc que demoran en cargar y salir a pantalla completa mas de 10 segundos , si los escojo desde el menu de atracmode este deja de estar estatico luego de cargar a los 8 segundos y vuelve a estar como activo , quisiera saber como  hacer para que este tiempo que demora en cargar el nuevo juego o aplicacion siga estatico el menu tiempo indefinido o minimo un minuto , hay forma de ello ?  pues el problema que se ve cuando pasa esto es que podria mover la lista de juegos luego de la carga de dicha nueva aplicacion y esto molesta ya que se escuchan los sonidos de video y es posible cargar otra aplicacion sin querer encima de la que ya se esta ejecutando , gracias por su ayuda  estoy atento.
Themes / Re: ArcadeBliss - Cab Edition: 2016-05-16 Update
« Last post by ArcadeBliss on February 25, 2024, 06:12:27 AM »

This has nothing to do with the Attract Mode theme (which looks cool) but your swappable control panels. I LOVE that idea. I wanted to do that for my Taito cabinet but abandoned the idea when I discovered that I'd have to rewire the coin mechs (I don't use buttons to replicate coin drops, only the real thing). However, seeing your rack of control panels makes me want to revisit the Molex idea where I wire a Ultimarc control board to a female end and then attach a male end to each of the control panels. Either that or do a smaller Molex for the coin mechs and then just mount a dedicated control board to each control panel and then go USB to the PC.

Which method do you use?

Talk about bringing up the dead :). I use an iPac wired to a SCSI 50 pin connector and an OptiPac wired to a 25pin parraliall port connector. I then just connect the control panels as needed with one cable. That cable also connects to my LED Wiz to handie the lit buttons

Themes / Re: Atari Flashback 50th Anniversary-like Theme?
« Last post by Draugr on February 23, 2024, 07:24:18 AM »
206 views and no reply. Guess that says "Nope there isn't a Flashback like theme for AM." LOL :)

Hopefully someday. :)
Themes / Re: Classic Anime & Tokusatsu (C.A.T.) JukeBox v2 update 2
« Last post by kent79 on February 22, 2024, 10:01:31 PM »
Update to v2 update 2

- To simplify the Song infomation input, the Region & Rating is combined to romlist file now.

all songs infomation related of AM romlist file only. Below is the format sample

#Name;Title;Emulator;CloneOf;Year;Manufacturer;Category;Players;Rotation;Control;Status;DisplayCount;DisplayType;AltRomname;AltTitle;Extra;Buttons;Series;Language;Region;Rating

Dragon Ball GT OP1;Dragon Ball GT OP1;CAT;;1996;Akira Toriyama;;;;;;;;ドラゴンボールGT OP;龍珠GT片頭曲;;;;;J;3
Slamdunk ED1;Slamdunk ED1;CAT;;1993;Nariai Takehiko;;;;;;;;スラムダンクED;男兒當入樽片尾曲;;;;;J;4
She-Ra and the Princesses of Power;She-Ra and the Princesses of Power;CAT;;1985;Mattel, Inc.;;;;;;;;;She-Ra片頭曲;;;;;US;0

- set Region field value of J,US,E,GER,CHI,UK,KOR or TW. It represents region flag image. If value does not set, japan flag is default.

- set Rating field value between 0-5. It represents 0-5 stars image. If value does not set, 0 star image is default.
Themes / Atari Flashback 50th Anniversary-like Theme?
« Last post by Draugr on February 21, 2024, 08:17:01 PM »
Hi Everyone.

I wanted to ask if anyone is aware of a theme for AM that looks similar to the Atari Flashback 50th Anniversary menu system? I'm building a console emulation PC with AM and was hoping to find a theme that looked similar to the GUI found on the 50th Anniversary Flashback unit.

I did do some searching on Google but didn't find anything.

If anyone is aware of one or something similar, please let me know.

Thanks,
John
Hello,

I've recently installed Attract Mode on my Windows 10 PC, replacing CoinOPS, and it's running smoothly. However, I've encountered an issue.

None of my MAME ROMs are loading. I've downloaded the latest version of MAME (0.241), but I'm unsure which ROMset I need to obtain.

I already have two complete MAME ROMsets, but neither of them seems to work. (Please note that I'm not asking where to download them, as I'm aware that it's against the rules. I simply need guidance on which set I should acquire.)

Thank you!
Themes / Re: Classic Anime & Tokusatsu (C.A.T.) JukeBox v2 update 1
« Last post by kent79 on February 19, 2024, 07:20:59 PM »
Just updated the theme to fix the information bar can't display properly in sometimes
Themes / Re: Classic Anime & Tokusatsu (C.A.T.) JukeBox v2 [Availabe Now]
« Last post by kent79 on February 17, 2024, 07:03:50 PM »
Happy to say the new version is out now. Please remove old theme completely and replace new one. Also, welcome to give any opinion if you have. Enjoy!  ;D

New images & download link is updated on post #1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nJxffevHUc
Hello.
My link is valid (2 posts before yours), you can download from it.

Best regards
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10