Author Topic: Arcadeflow theme v 17.1 [Release] Updated 22 March 2024  (Read 548049 times)

PSOGene

• View Profile
Re: Arcadeflow theme v 7.2 [Release] Updated 30 March 2020
« Reply #825 on: March 31, 2020, 03:36:28 AM »
 :'( I dont how to find it can you pretty please send me picture so I know where this attrack.cfg is located so I kno what to send you pretty please
also here a video how she behaving to give an idea
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QsRsR05U-M

zpaolo11x

• View Profile
    • My deviantart page
« Reply #826 on: March 31, 2020, 04:03:31 AM »
:'( I dont how to find it can you pretty please send me picture so I know where this attrack.cfg is located so I kno what to send you pretty please

Don't worry the video was perfect, it seems there's a problem when creating the table with all the systems data. It seems there's something wrong in your data_systems.txt, maybe you can send it to me? Or try putitng the attached file in your layout folder...

PSOGene

• View Profile
« Reply #827 on: March 31, 2020, 04:08:07 AM »

Don't worry the video was perfect, it seems there's a problem when creating the table with all the systems data. It seems there's something wrong in your data_systems.txt, maybe you can send it to me? Or try putitng the attached file in your layout folder...
sure thing here you go, also keep in mind Im no expert on these thing because I dont anything about these kind of stuff. I hope you can find a solution of this issue for ver72

zpaolo11x

• View Profile
    • My deviantart page
« Reply #828 on: March 31, 2020, 06:06:01 AM »
sure thing here you go, also keep in mind Im no expert on these thing because I dont anything about these kind of stuff. I hope you can find a solution of this issue for ver72

Well... this is weird. For some reason on Windows there's an error while reading the txt file, this doesn't happen on my Mac. I have no idea why it happened but it seems that adding a colecovision clone item fixed that for me. Try the attached data_systems.txt file and let me know if it fixes the issue for you too

PSOGene

• View Profile
« Reply #829 on: March 31, 2020, 09:43:53 AM »

Well... this is weird. For some reason on Windows there's an error while reading the txt file, this doesn't happen on my Mac. I have no idea why it happened but it seems that adding a colecovision clone item fixed that for me. Try the attached data_systems.txt file and let me know if it fixes the issue for you too
;) *hug* its working so perfect.I did what you said and working so wonderful now. here the Picture
ps: Im going keep on testing your Arcadeflow72 if I find any other issue <3

zpaolo11x

• View Profile
    • My deviantart page
« Reply #830 on: March 31, 2020, 09:46:24 AM »
ps: Im going keep on testing your Arcadeflow72 if I find any other issue <3

The help you guys give me in debugging all the small issues in Arcadeflow is invaluable! I think I found the root cause of the problem in some "tabs" used in the systems file instead of blank lines, that was difficult to spot :O

Everything will be definitely fixed in 7.3, hopefully

zpaolo11x

• View Profile
    • My deviantart page
Re: Arcadeflow theme v 7.3 [Release] Updated 1 April 2020
« Reply #831 on: April 01, 2020, 03:27:51 AM »
Arcadeflow 7.3 is out, with the new categorized displays menu and a more forgiving options system that doesn't wipe all your prefs each time something changes in the preferences structure :D

Enjoy!

PSOGene

• View Profile
« Reply #832 on: April 01, 2020, 11:46:47 PM »
 :'( I having another problem again I give the system logo are not going by the systen name logo
here a video to show you what I mean. when I go to My Nintendo 64 its saying its Neo Geo and when I go to My Super Nintendo its saying its Nintendo entertainment system and also is incorrect. because Nintendo entertainment system is the 8 bit console not the 16 bit and same for the Nintendo 64 its not really is Neo Geo logo.  also turbo express the handheld for the HU card for the TurboGrafx-16 is not Handheld even tho they share the same company its still incorrect logos for them  :'(

here the video and see for your self
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fzx2WIxJTwo

zpaolo11x

• View Profile
    • My deviantart page
« Reply #833 on: April 02, 2020, 12:22:44 AM »
:'( I having another problem again I give the system logo are not going by the systen name logo

Are you on 7.3? There's probably an issue with sorting of the systems list, let me know exactly what version you are using and if a clean install doesn't fix that I'll have to look into it... All systems are wrong or only some of them?

PSOGene

• View Profile
« Reply #834 on: April 02, 2020, 01:35:27 AM »

Are you on 7.3? There's probably an issue with sorting of the systems list, let me know exactly what version you are using and if a clean install doesn't fix that I'll have to look into it... All systems are wrong or only some of them?
I will try again and make a new install and and if give me the same issue I will show a new video that I did used version 73.

PSOGene

• View Profile
« Reply #835 on: April 02, 2020, 02:07:44 AM »
I made new fresh install, I type Mame and Nintendo 64 when I scan the game and change the display. Mame became something else and Nintendo 64 became Neo Geo here a video to show you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8ba7p-SWRg

zpaolo11x

• View Profile
    • My deviantart page
« Reply #836 on: April 02, 2020, 03:30:36 AM »
I made new fresh install, I type Mame and Nintendo 64 when I scan the game and change the display. Mame became something else and Nintendo 64 became Neo Geo here a video to show you

I can see in the "groups" list there's "XBOX" instead of "Arcade" which means there's a mistake somewhere in the systems file. I'll check later on my Windows laptop to see if it's still an issue regarding line breaks. Stay tuned

zpaolo11x

• View Profile
    • My deviantart page
« Reply #837 on: April 02, 2020, 05:51:46 AM »

Try with the attached file, should be fixed... I still don't completely understand what's wrong and why it happens only on windows, but let me know if this works.

PSOGene

• View Profile
« Reply #838 on: April 02, 2020, 07:41:17 AM »

Try with the attached file, should be fixed... I still don't completely understand what's wrong and why it happens only on windows, but let me know if this works.
:) that thank you so mush its working now. Im going to keep testing and see if I find any more bugs for the version 73

zpaolo11x

• View Profile
    • My deviantart page
« Reply #839 on: April 02, 2020, 08:01:03 AM »
:) that thank you so mush its working now. Im going to keep testing and see if I find any more bugs for the version 73

Perfect, it seems there's something not correct in the function used to read lines from files, so I wrote my own and it seems to work fine now. Arcadeflow 7.4 should not show this kind of bugs anymore hopefully