Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Scripting / get config info?
« Last post by pedrowarlock on January 05, 2024, 02:36:58 PM »
Is there any way to get user settings information?
Ex: Toggle Movie status ON/OFF, Toggle Mute

I'm trying to create an icon on the screen showing that the system is on mute

General / Re: Bluetooth Keyboard not usable in menu
« Last post by wrybread on January 04, 2024, 03:23:44 PM »
Ancient topic I know, but did you ever happen to find a solution to this? I'm having the same problem.

Thanks for the tip about hitting a key during bootup to force the KB to be recognized before Attract Mode launches. But as you say not ideal.
Ok, christmas is over but I put it on my google drive, public access to everybody :
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Fdn4HZrDYC7oCrOmpm5SAxHZJqULHwQs/view?usp=drive_link

It's the version for attract+
You need to change all *.lay files (add the good extension for the font name) to have it working correctly.
It is available until 02 January. Normaly you can download it.
Doh! *Now* I see this!

/queue Maxwell Smart: "Missed it by *that* much!"
Themes / Re: SDArcade V3.00
« Last post by joelac on January 03, 2024, 10:39:45 AM »
Thanks for the layout! Looks awesome
I have everything setup now, but I ran into some issue: when I put a display with this layout it starts consuming one of the cores of the CPU untill it reaches 100%, and after about 30 seconds, the layout runs much slower. If I change the display and put the one with SDArcade again runs smooth again for about 30 seconds and slows down again. Does anyone else have this issue?
Thanks!
General / How to avoid showing commandline text when selecting a game?
« Last post by wrybread on January 03, 2024, 10:07:11 AM »
I'm using Attract Mode on Linux, and when I select a game it briefly shows the commandline window before the rom loads. I remember there was a fix for this but I can't remember what it was or find it. Any ideas by chance?
Themes / Re: Boxart or flyer delay
« Last post by clockman on January 03, 2024, 01:58:18 AM »
Sorry haven't posted in a while I've been sick. It's not working, what else in the code do I need to change? I put that line in you gave me. The boxart will show but it won't delay. IThe video delay works but not the flyers on boxart. I even tried to change artwork.video to .boxart and nothing.
Scripting / Re: PopUp.nut displaying image behind background
« Last post by jedione on January 02, 2024, 07:33:17 PM »
this will set custom1 to use as a pop up for the pic..

Code: [Select]
              local image_hud = fe.add_image ("images/hud.png", 250, 200, 1395, 683);

image_hud.visible = false;
function on_transition (ttime){

(fe.get_input_state ("custom1") ) ? image_hud.visible = true : image_hud.visible = false;
}

fe.add_ticks_callback ("on_transition");
General / Re: attractmode Fedora 39 emulators in flatpaks
« Last post by bonusegg on January 02, 2024, 06:44:15 PM »
My kega still works normally. Perhaps there was an error during the installation process.
Themes / Re: Arcadeflow theme v 16.6 [Release] Updated 13 December 2023
« Last post by jackson99 on January 01, 2024, 06:18:21 AM »

Looks like AF only accepts History.DAT as opposed to History.XML. May I know if that's the not case?

The semicolon works. May I know if there's another menu to display other artworks, such as flyer, control panel and cover?

Correct, AF only supports history.dat, I wasn't aware that history.xml exist so I'll have to add support for it if history.dat is getting obsolete.

As far as other artwork, AF can switch between snap mode and box art mode, in box art mode you'll see box art or flyers instead of the game screen (artwork name: flyer). Control panel artwork and other kind of media are not currently supported, even marquees are not unless you have it setup for live marquee.

Thanks. Looking forward to seeing https://docs.mamedev.org/plugins/data.html and artworks on https://www.progettosnaps.net/index.php being accepted by AF.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]