Author Topic: [update] VELVET theme - 3 horizontal aspects  (Read 24419 times)

LivingInNavarre

• View Profile
Re: [update] VELVET theme - 3 horizontal aspects
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2017, 05:35:41 PM »
Velvet them looks awesome! And now I'm totally bummed. Any idea when it will get released?

Kudos to the designer. After many long years of putting off a project like a mame cab I finally decided to do something about it. I originally was going to do a PinCab but just don't have the space...but I have plenty of left over 4:3 monitors laying around so I think I'll make a bartop. I looked at a bunch of FE's and AttractMode is the only one I liked and fit my needs. Still not very good at writing nuts but was able to start making a theme that I liked.
I got stuck on something and started looking around and tripped across this thread. That's why I'm bummed. My layout looked like a cross between Flat and Velvet. Velvet is so much nicer than where I am right now so why bother. I'll just wait and hope Velvet is out by the time my BT is built!

verion

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • new projects
Re: [update] VELVET theme - 3 horizontal aspects
« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2017, 01:26:22 PM »
I don't know when. Just keep on building and use another theme - it's easy to swap the theme when VELVET will be ready
First I want to be sure that it will run on RPi3 with its pitiful SD card access speed that slows everything down. Chris is checking a few options and ideas how to deal with it.