Author Topic: Attract mode not using the version of a game I want  (Read 2762 times)

JeffMD

• View Profile
Attract mode not using the version of a game I want
« on: March 07, 2017, 02:24:05 PM »
I have a pre-configured attract mode with the full wheel graphics set up. The games are konami's 4 player games. The collection list are all using the 4 player rom set but I want it to either use the 2 player rom, or allow me to add/dupe the entry to point to the 2 player rom set. I saw the edit mode inside AM but it seems to be just historical text information for the user. How do I go about accessing the pointer information for the collection entries?

djrobx

• View Profile
Re: Attract mode not using the version of a game I want
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2017, 05:02:28 PM »
Not sure how you created your game list, but you can edit the game list in a plain text editor.    Its a  I find that way faster for removing duplicates and doing minor tweaks. 

JeffMD

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2017, 06:24:30 PM »
The list were part of the image. It was a 64 gig dump in your own roms and everything else is setup deal. Was hoping the tools inside were enough to edit individual entries but using a text editor won't be too big of a deal.

djrobx

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2017, 08:40:29 PM »
You can hit Esc+Down by default to edit a single game.

[NAME] is the Rom Name that it will start, assuming you're referring to a MAME game.