Author Topic: Blue Ring AM Theme --> From MALA/Mamewah to Attract-Mode.  (Read 14644 times)

iOtero

• View Profile
Re: "Blue Ring AM" Theme
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2018, 07:23:10 AM »
Same thing I did. Setup works perfect. Can release image when i can manage to save $40 for the sdclone app. I should probably release the guide I assembled.

Well you would take away a lot of work. So i'd really appreciate it if you shared your img.  ;D

And from experience, i tell you that ApplePi Baker and Win32DiskImager works very well. And they are free!  :P
Nacer a los 15 años Una novela de iOtero

iOtero

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2018, 05:38:52 AM »
Keilmiller, how are you going with the creation of the Raspbian + Attract-Mode + Retroarch img for raspberry pi?

keilmillerjr

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2018, 12:09:46 PM »
Keilmiller, how are you going with the creation of the Raspbian + Attract-Mode + Retroarch img for raspberry pi?

Haven’t touched it. Missed work today due to the new rebuilt starter from advanced auto on my pickup failing. Got one from napa today, and it comes with tested results.

I will try the applepibaker tonight. If it can compress the image, I am game to release image. Will at least start a new thread and post results with a youtube video tonight. I am not using retroarch. I wanted to avoid it. I’m only interested in mame. Not to say that you couldn’t compile it yourself, or I could eventually include it. Currently tested with mame 0.203 (sdl2) and advancemame (0.106). AdvancedMame runs great on it!

iOtero

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2018, 01:59:50 PM »
I feel that you do not try to compile retroarch, it is what is giving me more problems.
Everything seems to be going well, with no error messages, but when you run it, the icons do not appear and you lose some paths...

iOtero

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2018, 01:28:53 PM »
I am currently working on a version that includes main menu and systems menu, and that uses fewer resources, so i can use it comfortably in Raspberry Pi 3B+.

I'll post a video so you can see it, and if you're interested, i'll upload it to mega so you can download it.