Author Topic: AM-Builder tutorial ?!  (Read 5852 times)

Mark Norville

• View Profile
Re: AM-Builder tutorial ?!
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2022, 11:51:34 PM »
But how do all these people create themes on Attract Mode ? There must be a procedure for beginners like me :) ?

As I have already told you before

As you do not speak English natively, I will keep it very simple.

You will NEVER have manuals on how to do anything. You have the WIKI https://github.com/mickelson/attract/wiki but that is all.

Software does not come with manuals.

Regards

Mark (No manuals included)

Your best option is to create a theme on HyperSpin theme builder and then import it to AM (and no there are no manuals for that either)
« Last Edit: February 25, 2022, 11:56:12 PM by Mark Norville »
Well I am back a new PC I7 4790K, 780 TI, 16 Gigs, Windows 10. Hopefully will get delivered at weekend.

Computer Specs : I7 3770K, 780 TI, 16 Gigs, Win 10
HD Specs : 1 x 1 TB SSD + 4 x 8 TB = 33 TB (fullish)
First system : ZX81 (Yes I am an old fart)
PS Network : MarkNorvile
Xbox : Mark Norville

Sebiohazard

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2022, 12:13:03 AM »
But how do all these people create themes on Attract Mode ? There must be a procedure for beginners like me :) ?
Your best option is to create a theme on HyperSpin theme builder and then import it to AM (and no there are no manuals for that either)

Yes I think it's the best option is to create with HyperTheme but since I don't speak English I don't understand how to do the conversion for Attract Mode... really everything is very complicated...

Sebiohazard

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2022, 10:57:13 PM »
Hello I found a way to create the beginning of a theme but I am limited to a resolution of 1280 x 720...

I do not understand why the application does not manage the 1920 x 1080 which is the standard ?! I went to the Github but I don't know how to leave a message to the author to report the problem ?!

Greetings !

Mark Norville

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2022, 11:54:16 PM »
Once again

WE HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT PROGRAM.

Do not keep asking us about it, for help and support. We have NOTHING to do with it.

Maybe CoinOps would be a better option for you, nothing to do, all set up for you, just plug and play.

I have the patience of a Saint, but with you, you cannot even understand that we have NOTHING to do with it, we do not use it. You have been told before it is NOTHING to do with us, but you still keep asking questions and expecting support from us.

I know English is not your first language, but even I know the word NO means NO in every language on this planet.

Regards

Mark
(I might be a bit calmer after my first coffee, it is Monday after all)
Well I am back a new PC I7 4790K, 780 TI, 16 Gigs, Windows 10. Hopefully will get delivered at weekend.

Sebiohazard

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2022, 02:42:23 AM »
Hello !

I understand very well that you do not support AM Builder but then tell me how the members of this forum have done to create personalized themes ?!?!

Since the THEME section exists here on this forum and there are solutions ???

Greetings !

Mark Norville

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2022, 02:46:15 AM »
How many more times do you want me to post this, I have posted this THREE times now and you keep asking the SAME question.

I am not going to answer you any more as you are seriously winding me up. You keep getting told the same thing over and over again.

CoinOps is better suited for you, tell Britney Pairs that I sent you, give him my regards.

1) People have learnt the squirrel programming language which is how they create themes
2) Creating a theme is NOT for newbies such as yourself who cannot understand what they have been told time and time again. If you cannot understand plain English, even when you translate it, then you will never learn how to theme.
3) The theme forum is here so people who can create themes show off their themes, yes it is also for help from other theme creators, however you have been told time and time again that creating a theme is not for beginners
4) I have told you time and time again that the builder is not official and is unsupported by the forum, yet you still carry on, oh how do I contact the creator of it.
5) Please do not send me private messages, they are now on a filter where they get deleted straight away. I do not like having to repeat myself, it is like talking to a child, who constantly says but why cannot you do this, that and the other. I have told you that you have to do X,Y and Z but you want it to do A, B and C. It does not work like that.

As you do not speak English natively, I will keep it very simple.

You will NEVER have manuals on how to do anything. You have the WIKI https://github.com/mickelson/attract/wiki but that is all.

Software does not come with manuals.

Regards

Mark (No manuals included)

« Last Edit: February 28, 2022, 07:56:23 AM by Mark Norville »

progets

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2022, 12:29:57 AM »
Mark Norville, please don't berate members of the forum. If you don't have the answer to the question asked, there is no need for a reply.

Sebiohazard, i don't have the answers to your questions but I will try to help.

Liquid8d is a moderator on this forum. He is the creator of the AM Builder. Here's the post where he introduced it http://forum.attractmode.org/index.php?topic=1729.0. This was back in 2017 and it was a great idea that worked but was never really finished. No work has been done on this project since 2017. If you wanted to report a problem you can do so on his GitHub page https://github.com/liquid8d/am-builder/issues or send him a message on this forum but he hasn't logged in to this forum for about a year. Sometimes people's priorities change.

I should also mention that AM has had many changes since 2017, as a result this program might be out-of-date.

There are talented coders on the forum. If you post a visual idea of what you want, one of them might code it for you. Another option would be to find a layout that is close to what you like and ask how to modify it to suit your needs.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2022, 12:53:19 AM by progets »