Author Topic: Query.  (Read 3381 times)

Aaron32

• View Profile
Query.
« on: November 25, 2019, 02:18:46 PM »
Hello, I wanted to know if anyone has or can tell me where to download the vectorized logo of the game Super Street Fighter II Turbo. But it can't be any, it has to be the same as the one attached in the following link. Thanks for your help. :)

https://ibb.co/LCjfvV0

hermine.potter

• View Profile
Re: Query.
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2019, 12:44:01 AM »
To get graphic file of this site:

1) right mouse dialogue:
move mouse cursor on graphic > press right mouse button > save graphic file

2) use Firefox and use website information:
start firefox > visit website > on top menu press right mouse > show menu > Extras > site information > media > check medias for required graphic file > save as
AM Version : 2.6.1
Input : Mad Catz Brawlstick; Mouse; Keyboard; Xbox360 Wireless
Cabinet : Yes
System : Dell Precision T3500 ; Intel X5650 ; 12GB RAM

Aaron32

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2019, 05:56:31 AM »
To get graphic file of this site:

1) right mouse dialogue:
move mouse cursor on graphic > press right mouse button > save graphic file

2) use Firefox and use website information:
start firefox > visit website > on top menu press right mouse > show menu > Extras > site information > media > check medias for required graphic file > save as

Hi hermine.potter, thanks for replying. The problem is that I can't find that vectorized logo to use in layouts. I have downloaded the image and tried to edit it with Corel, but the results do not convince me. I wish I could get it vectorized, I don't know if I explain myself well. I would like to be able to get it or someone who has edited it and stayed this way, as attached in the following link.

https://seeklogo.com/vector-logo/310412/marvel-vs-capcom
« Last Edit: November 29, 2019, 05:58:08 AM by Aaron32 »

rand0m

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2019, 08:35:37 AM »

Aaron32

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2019, 08:55:54 AM »
maybe this iwll work > https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/fr/0/0f/Super_Street_Fighter_II_Turbo_HD_Remix_Logo.svg if u edit our the hd part.

I have not understood what you mean ... But I can deduce that what you want to tell me is to edit the image. I have done it, but the results are not good.

hermine.potter

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2019, 11:35:25 AM »
I thought you mean downloading the graphic. Sorry, my mistake ^-^

What you need/mean is graphic transparency.

there are different graphic file types, depending on purpose (very important in html/website programming):
.svg, .png, .gif supports transparency
.bmp, .jpg do not.

I'm using paint.net and with enclosed tool "Magic Wand", you can select a specific color/area, delete it and get a transparent background. See enclosed file : transparency.png

with smooth and soft filter, you would get a passable picture. See enclosed file : transparency_soft-filter.png

with paint.net you can add layer (like different foil for overhead projector). See enclosed file : transparency_new_background-color.pdn

paint.net magic wand tutorial

« Last Edit: December 02, 2019, 02:53:17 AM by hermine.potter »
AM Version : 2.6.1
Input : Mad Catz Brawlstick; Mouse; Keyboard; Xbox360 Wireless
Cabinet : Yes
System : Dell Precision T3500 ; Intel X5650 ; 12GB RAM

Aaron32

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2019, 03:44:02 PM »
I thought you mean downloading the graphic. Sorry, my mistake ^-^

What you need/mean is graphic transparency.

there are different graphic file types, depending on purpose (very important in html/website programming):
.svg, .png, .gif supports transparency
.bmp, .jpg do not.

I'm using paint.net and with enclosed tool "Magic Wand", you can select a specific color/area, delete it and get a transparent background. See enclosed file : transparency.png

with smooth and soft filter, you would get a passable picture. See enclosed file : transparency_soft-filter.png

with paint.net you can add layer (like different foil for overhead projector). See enclosed file : transparency_new_background-color.pdn

No problem. I would have to try to retouch it with the filter as I decided and see how it looks. The truth is that I'm not very good at restoring images and that's why I'm not convinced by the results I get. Thanks for the help hermine.potter.