Author Topic: The Great Themes Collection v10.3.2 - Final Edition! (Updated 27 February 2021)  (Read 157182 times)

Erpa41

• View Profile
hi guys

The 3ds theme has a problem with the video display, where to configure to adjust the video to the console?

Yaron2019

hi guys

The 3ds theme has a problem with the video display, where to configure to adjust the video to the console?

can you post a screenshot of the problem?

Erpa41

• View Profile
See in the image that the video only appears on the top display of the console, how to fix this?

Yaron2019

This theme was created for the top videos only as there were no game videos available for this platform at the time.
If you have a library of game videos for this device that include both the top and bottom parts please share it and I will redo the code to support it.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2021, 12:02:51 AM by Yaron2019 »

Multiplexer02

• View Profile
I had a question about the "PCCA" Theme. When i use a Romlist that have Roms from "Capcom Classics" from the Arcade Emulator and the Videos only in the Arcade Folder
Is it not possible like in the other Themes "At-The-Arcade Multi-Cab" that the videos are displayed anyway?
I saw in the func.nut is only the Path for "Main Menu/Video/" can i fix this with some Lines? I see no reference in the Other Multi-Cab Them to the orginal Snap

Yaron2019

I had a question about the "PCCA" Theme. When i use a Romlist that have Roms from "Capcom Classics" from the Arcade Emulator and the Videos only in the Arcade Folder
Is it not possible like in the other Themes "At-The-Arcade Multi-Cab" that the videos are displayed anyway?
I saw in the func.nut is only the Path for "Main Menu/Video/" can i fix this with some Lines? I see no reference in the Other Multi-Cab Them to the orginal Snap

PCCA emulates hyperspin's file structure as well, it will look for a system's media in that system's media folder.
So Mame will be .../Media/MAME/Themes or .../Media/MAME/Video

You can read more here:
https://github.com/pcca-matrix/PCCA-Layout

mikeandbirgit

• View Profile
Keep having issues with artwork being in the wrong order so like snes theme mario is in front of everything and tv is blocking the snes logo and so on and having a issue with exit.It will say exit but put doesnt have any artwork saying yes or no so u have to guess with up and down arrow which one is yes

Yaron2019

Keep having issues with artwork being in the wrong order so like snes theme mario is in front of everything and tv is blocking the snes logo and so on and having a issue with exit.It will say exit but put doesnt have any artwork saying yes or no so u have to guess with up and down arrow which one is yes

What system are you running this on?
Did you edit any of the code?
this is a very weird scenario you are describing...

Multiplexer02

• View Profile
Yes i know. But is it possible to code it so that the Video comes from the selected Rom, like in the other Themes? 

PCCA emulates hyperspin's file structure as well, it will look for a system's media in that system's media folder.
So Mame will be .../Media/MAME/Themes or .../Media/MAME/Video

You can read more here:
https://github.com/pcca-matrix/PCCA-Layout

cybermat

• View Profile
Firstly, thanks for all this hardwork!

I have a question regarding Naomi 2 , i see that wheel layout videos etc etc are missing for this "system" , is not a problem for me listing Naomi 1 and Naomi 2 under the same system, but i want to be sure about that.
I also "edited" wheels , cabinets adding "2" , no problem i can copy and paste Naomi system in order to have a dedicated layout.

Last question, is there a tool able to change the same settings for all layout listed at once ? Usually i turn off video sound, wheel sound etc etc.

Thanks

myriadgamers

• View Profile
Was watching the video for this and loved the Daphne theme, how do I get the extra artwork you had popping in to work?

Edit - I figured it out, turns out those are full videos that take up the whole screen. Pulled them on EmuMovies and I am super pleased with how it looks! Thank you!
« Last Edit: June 24, 2021, 03:40:51 PM by myriadgamers »
Arcade Machine 1:
AMD 8350 black 4ghz 8 Cores
20 gigs of DDR 3 Ram
500 gb SSD
4 tb Storage drive

Yaron2019

can you teach me how you did it. Im still having problem for the videos not showing on the hyper theme I still getting the static screen :(

You want to look here: http://forum.attractmode.org/index.php?topic=3280.0

Rynhho

• View Profile
This theme was created for the top videos only as there were no game videos available for this platform at the time.
If you have a library of game videos for this device that include both the top and bottom parts please share it and I will redo the code to support it.

Hello, here's one: https://emumovies.com/files/file/4711-nintendo-3ds-video-snaps/

Your work is awesome, thank you :)

Yaron2019

Hello, here's one: https://emumovies.com/files/file/4711-nintendo-3ds-video-snaps/

Your work is awesome, thank you :)

Thanks, I will look into it in some stage  :)

Pochowandpoch

• View Profile
Hi guys,i edited the nut file,now the discs rotate (with option to activate / deactivate)

Download layout.nut for SNK Neo Geo CD with spin disc-> https://www.mediafire.com/file/1beip2g2op6qorp/layout.nut/file

I am also converting the themes to 4:3