Author Topic: NxL theme! [Release] new video!2-4-2017 Update  (Read 165502 times)

shitoken

• View Profile
Re: Nesica X live theme! [Release] new video!
« Reply #75 on: January 19, 2017, 08:30:25 PM »
Since I am using Attract mode & Rocket launcher

Could it be the game database provided with AM package does not match the one that I have Nesica official database in Rocket launcher?

Rocketlauncher without proper game database,  it is not possible to set the modules.
Please advise

« Last Edit: January 19, 2017, 08:36:46 PM by shitoken »

shitoken

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 23, 2017, 10:54:58 PM »
If I want to rename the AM theme of nesica to follow proper game database name ,  which folders &  files I need to rename , wheels and what else?

I know RocketLauncher cannot read and run games, if use Nesica theme database created here.
It wont work without adding per game in pclauncher.ini module.

By all means we need a proper database which will match all the artworks and which will enable us to setup rocketlauncher properly.

What about other members here how you get it working with Rocketlauncher?
« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 11:00:18 PM by shitoken »

atrfate

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 24, 2017, 07:35:47 AM »
Rocket-launcher works properly with the database given I should also mention this is a theme rocketlaunher issues are not mine to solve. however using this setup rocket-launcher works correctly, so your doing something wrong on your end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E75GoFnH3A0&feature=youtu.be
« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 07:50:43 AM by atrfate »

shitoken

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 26, 2017, 01:38:01 AM »
Rocket-launcher works properly with the database given I should also mention this is a theme rocketlaunher issues are not mine to solve. however using this setup rocket-launcher works correctly, so your doing something wrong on your end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E75GoFnH3A0&feature=youtu.be

Hi thank you for the video.
Exactly my settings are same in ini as per yours.
Did you add the games in ini manually or thru the rocket launcher?
If thru the rockerlauncher you will need the database of games right?
if thats the case where did you put the database file?

atrfate

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 01, 2017, 11:20:24 AM »
Okay boys big update today! 2-1-2017

This is a full Artwork Asset Update, And A theme updated to add a few new features and polish

Artwork Database has been pruned and all games wheel images that where below my quality standered have been replaced every game now has a fully unique and different wheel images for all clones and masters of games, this includes nesica and ttx versions got alot of touchups

New features
Added a Rss animation Box to simulate the Real Nesica a bit Telling you to go to the manufacture website, I saw this in a mod of my UI linked the concept and fixed it Thanks dek77 for typing out all the moonrocks ;)

Nesys Romlist Support
Games will now display if they uses nesys server or not, by showing online or offline network images, this is helpful to quickly see what games might have networked locked content. To enable this feature on games use the status-flag in the romlist iv included game ids in the romlist for a while so this should already be setup even for updaters but if it isnt.
Raiden III;Raiden III;Nesica;;2012;Taito;Shmup;1-2;1.02;2;401400;;;Nesica;雷電III;

These 2 small features have been added to the 3 main variants HD SD and Vertical.

Below is a Full MegaDownload Archive With the following
https://mega.nz/#F!toZ1VbxY!Lu4VJbSL0pfUhkv-wJSEow

NXL Complete Theme install - This package includes everything and should be for those who are doing a clean install only. keep note if using this you do not need the rest

NXL Theme Only
SD.HD,Vertical -- This package contains the updated theme files, if you already have this setup pick the version you use download and extract to your layout folder to complete the update

TTX NXL Artwork only no videos -- This contains all the new artwork assets made For the extra bit of polish extract these to the correct artwork folders
« Last Edit: February 01, 2017, 12:01:47 PM by atrfate »

shitoken

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 03, 2017, 09:36:52 AM »
Finally I got it working with Rocket Launcher.
Now only problem left is when I test one game via attract.exe, after first time exit I want to switch to 2nd game attract.exe does not respond at all. I need completely force close it before I can launch another game.
I have notice the cmd window popups after exiting the game and that might be the reason causing losing of function with attractmode. Please help me to solve thank you so much

shitoken

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 03, 2017, 10:14:00 AM »
Upgraded to the new package , thank you for your efforts.
Some wheel can display correctly but some does not exist on the frontend , it says please check the path but all is same path and some can display without problem.

May I know if some wheels name have been changed for causing this?

Ghostfur

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 03, 2017, 02:56:18 PM »
Hmz does this theme runs on raspberry to? :D

atrfate

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 03, 2017, 03:22:42 PM »
Upgraded to the new package , thank you for your efforts.
Some wheel can display correctly but some does not exist on the frontend , it says please check the path but all is same path and some can display without problem.

May I know if some wheels name have been changed for causing this?
No names have been changed, the package hasn't been extracted to the correct location Your entire setup should be on the root of a drive c:/ D:/ ect
I Also dont know what version you are updating form, but once the nesica games got posted online I had to add a way to support them and the old ttx names of the same name.to do this the artwork folders where split into Nesica and TTX. so run the new romlist thats also at the bottem of the the mega folder. In rocketlauncher you still define games by the PC model the nesica and ttx split is only done via AM to display different artworks for both. These 3 setupfiles are in Emulators /ttx and nesica.

To the guy asking bout pi support its a theme it will run on any OS AM supports. however this package is ment for windows . but that wouldnt stop this theme form running on any os
« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 03:25:55 PM by atrfate »

tommiegunz

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 04, 2017, 01:21:52 PM »
how can i get the logos to show in the upper corners

bionictoothpick

• He who laughs lasts.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 04, 2017, 03:06:52 PM »
Link dead.

atrfate

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 04, 2017, 04:36:36 PM »
Link isnt Dead Accidently deleted, it Ha, Doing a big update my bad new update + links will be up shortly

atrfate

• View Profile
Re: NxL theme! [Release] new video!2-4-2017 Update
« Reply #87 on: February 04, 2017, 06:45:17 PM »
Another update is live and main post Updated! God I suck at forums

2-4-2017 Update Features
Added more manufactures to the list
Added More images For system PC, and Mame.
Fixed a few display positional placements

Made a BRAND NEW set of artwork and romlist for Cave games!
Packed up all the old PC titles into their own Romlist aswell!

Split Artwork packs form the theme, To save on upload space, for those that dont know i rock about 50 KPS upload So updates kill me under this new system Only the 300mb theme files should have to be edited. artwork packs and such will only be added as that group is changed

shitoken

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 05, 2017, 05:29:31 AM »
Hi Bro,

How about the games must put into the fold of games or I can use different directory?
Another problem I have notice is once we exit the game and back to AM , it does not go back to full screen resolution instead it remain as per the game , therefore one side of AM become hidden
« Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 07:28:29 AM by shitoken »

bionictoothpick

• He who laughs lasts.
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 05, 2017, 05:37:49 AM »
Thanks for you work. Is anyone using this for older systems too...like atari 2600/coleco?