Author Topic: Arcadeflow theme v 17.1 [Release] Updated 22 March 2024  (Read 548358 times)

zpaolo11x

• View Profile
    • My deviantart page
Re: Arcadeflow theme v 6.7 [Release] Updated 27 February 2020
« Reply #780 on: February 29, 2020, 11:15:54 PM »
Went to Layout Options and...

Does it work in 6.6? From version 6.6 there's a new options system so there are no more options in the standard options page. Can you send a log obtained running
Code: [Select]
attract-console.exe > log.txt

You should not see that menu but the new options menu both using hotkeys or you can try from the layout to go in the utility menu (up) and from there layout options.

zpaolo11x

• View Profile
    • My deviantart page
Re: Arcadeflow theme v 6.8 [Release] Updated 02 March 2020
« Reply #781 on: March 02, 2020, 08:21:57 AM »
Arcadeflow 6.8 is out!

Bug fixes, bug fixes and... well.. bug fixes :D Plus a new custom button to recall the history page directly :)

Enjoy!

Jate

• View Profile
« Reply #782 on: March 03, 2020, 11:35:26 AM »
Arcadeflow 6.8 is out!

Bug fixes, bug fixes and... well.. bug fixes :D Plus a new custom button to recall the history page directly :)

Enjoy!

Thanks!  :D

I don't know if it happens to someone else...
In display menu, in playstation appears logo PSP...

zpaolo11x

• View Profile
    • My deviantart page
« Reply #783 on: March 03, 2020, 11:38:02 AM »
I don't know if it happens to someone else...

I'll check it out, probably there's been a mistake in the sorting of logos inside the font.

zpaolo11x

• View Profile
    • My deviantart page
« Reply #784 on: March 03, 2020, 01:13:58 PM »

Should be fixed now, I re-uploaded the archive... you can check it out.

Jate

• View Profile
« Reply #785 on: March 05, 2020, 07:13:34 AM »

Should be fixed now, I re-uploaded the archive... you can check it out.
Fixed, thanks !
« Last Edit: March 05, 2020, 07:15:27 AM by Jate »

Jate

• View Profile
« Reply #786 on: March 11, 2020, 09:08:37 AM »
Hi Paolo

I have a couple of suggestions to see if it's possible:

- When you start AM and the Dysplay Menu appears, the music of the game that was selected the last time I used AM plays. Could you pause that music and leave only the layout music?

- Someone asked if you could organize by categories: consoles, arcades, portables, etc. Have you looked if it can be done? is that the Menu display becomes very long.

Thanks

zpaolo11x

• View Profile
    • My deviantart page
« Reply #787 on: March 11, 2020, 10:45:12 AM »
- When you start AM and the Dysplay Menu appears, the music of the game that was selected the last time I used AM plays. Could you pause that music and leave only the layout music?

Oh that's probably the thumbnail video kicking in while you are browsing the menus, I'll make a tweak so that video stops playing when you enter the menu

- Someone asked if you could organize by categories: consoles, arcades, portables, etc. Have you looked if it can be done? is that the Menu display becomes very long.

Hmm yes I think it could be done, one way is adding "console" "arcade" etc to the system definition, but then it will probably mess with the current system logos and the user will have to edit all the systems himself, which I don't think is a good idea.

Oh wait, I have a better idea: I can add an "identifier" to my systems database so Arcadeflow knows that "Game Boy Color" is a portable, "Naomi" is arcade, "snes" is a console and so on. This is easy. What is not easy is coding a multi-level displays menu... which is pretty complex because right now the displays menu with logos works together with the default displays menu. But you know, I like the idea! It's something I've never seen in layouts...

I'll look into it :D Maybe it will work only for the "list with logos" displays menu option though ;D

zpaolo11x

• View Profile
    • My deviantart page
Re: Arcadeflow theme v 6.9 [Release] Updated 12 March 2020
« Reply #788 on: March 12, 2020, 04:42:23 AM »
Arcadeflow 6.9 is out!

While I think about how to mess everything in next version (categorized systems menu? maybe ;) ) here is the new revision with bug fixes and more manufacturers logos...

Enjoy!

PSOGene

• View Profile
« Reply #789 on: March 12, 2020, 08:04:39 AM »
this theme does looks very promising but can I ask you what resolution does its support ? because I scared to test this to my jamma cutie capcom arcade  :-[

if you dont know about my arcade cabinet here a link to the model
https://wiki.arcadeotaku.com/w/Capcom_Mini_Cute

zpaolo11x

• View Profile
    • My deviantart page
« Reply #790 on: March 12, 2020, 11:36:52 AM »
this theme does looks very promising but can I ask you what resolution does its support ? because I scared to test this to my jamma cutie capcom arcade  :-[

Wow I like the capcom mini cute cabinets :D My layout supports all aspect ratios and all resolutions, it should adapt fairly well. There are some options for low resolution systems... if you want I can run it in a window at your cab native resolution and show you the results :)

Jate

• View Profile
« Reply #791 on: March 12, 2020, 11:46:41 AM »
Arcadeflow 6.9 is out!

While I think about how to mess everything in next version (categorized systems menu? maybe ;) ) here is the new revision with bug fixes and more manufacturers logos...

Enjoy!

Thanks!!

PSOGene

• View Profile
« Reply #792 on: March 12, 2020, 12:50:21 PM »

Wow I like the capcom mini cute cabinets :D My layout supports all aspect ratios and all resolutions, it should adapt fairly well. There are some options for low resolution systems... if you want I can run it in a window at your cab native resolution and show you the results :)
:o wow you do that for me wow because my resolution is 690 x 500 I really love to see that happen if some way you tell me how its done I can start mounting it on my CC Arcade :o

zpaolo11x

• View Profile
    • My deviantart page
« Reply #793 on: March 13, 2020, 01:38:05 AM »
my resolution is 690 x 500 I really love to see that happen if some way you tell me how its done I can start mounting it on my CC Arcade :o

This is how Arcadeflow looks on your resolution, it seems pretty good to me, all fonts are large enough to be readable and resolution is not too high so performance should be good. If you have issues you can send me a personal message and I'll try to help :)

zpaolo11x

• View Profile
    • My deviantart page
« Reply #794 on: March 13, 2020, 06:36:42 AM »

Well after some further investigation I don't think I'll do it at the moment, mostly for one reason: when you select a new display from the displays menu there's a very quick display change, that doesn't involve reloading the whole layout. I like it, it's fast and makes changing displays a breeze in Arcadeflow. But if I have to rewrite the displays menu as a cascaded one, then I'll have to use fe.set_display(n) to change to the right display, and when you do this the layout is reloaded from scratch (technically it's a full reload instead of a "to new list" transition), which is slower and time consuming.