Author Topic: My channel with attract mode useful things..  (Read 2363 times)

sosimple

• View Profile
My channel with attract mode useful things..
« on: February 06, 2020, 04:48:41 AM »
Hi, I have start uploading useful things, display attract theme, info, emulators etc in my channel here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQOncIkgUkD0t4DmwI2RVPw?view_as=subscriber
In the 3rd Playlist are the emulation info.
It's not anything fancy, not professional channel or anything . My personal channel is old , but
I had only a few videos, I now starting to upload more and organized a little .
 I actually am newbie in attract mode , but I think I have some  things which may be useful to some.
I was uploading my videos for some friends  actually , but I saw that I had some views, so I decided
 to make it more organized so whoever see it to understand better.  I would like to make
 one video with many attract mode themes and links  to here, to every each theme. But need  much
 time to do this. If I found the time I'll do it.
If anyone wants to upload his attract theme in my channel or anything regarding emulation he thinks
useful , give me a pm, I would glad to add his video with link to his page here. If I upload anything
which the owner disagree , also give me a pm, and I'll  remove it. I don't  earn anything anyway, I
have very few subscribers . Anyway anyone who like the idea , take a look, and if you find it useful
maybe subscribe to support .

If I post in wrong thread , or anything feel free move, or remove my thread.

Thanks,

Jesse00

• View Profile
Re: My channel with attract mode useful things..
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2020, 11:41:19 AM »
Hi, I have start uploading useful things, display attract theme, info, emulators etc in my channel here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQOncIkgUkD0t4DmwI2RVPw?view_as=subscriber online2pdf
In the 3rd Playlist are the emulation info.
It's not anything fancy, not professional channel or anything . My personal channel is old , but
I had only a few videos, I now starting to upload more and organized a little .
 I actually am newbie in attract mode , but I think I have some  things which may be useful to some.
I was uploading my videos for some friends  actually , but I saw that I had some views, so I decided
 to make it more organized so whoever see it to understand better.  I would like to make
 one video with many attract mode themes and links  to here, to every each theme. But need  much
 time to do this. If I found the time I'll do it.
If anyone wants to upload his attract theme in my channel or anything regarding emulation he thinks
useful , give me a pm, I would glad to add his video with link to his page here. If I upload anything
which the owner disagree , also give me a pm, and I'll  remove it. I don't  earn anything anyway, I
have very few subscribers dreamhost . Anyway anyone who like the idea , take a look, and if you find it useful
maybe subscribe to support .

If I post in wrong thread , or anything feel free move, or remove my thread.

Thanks,

You did a good work by uploading this video. It really helped me actually. Thank you.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2020, 01:15:00 AM by Jesse00 »

sosimple

• View Profile
Re: My channel with attract mode useful things..
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2020, 09:54:13 AM »

You did a good work by uploading this video. It really helped me actually. Thank you.
Thanks! That's the spirit, to help.
I'll try to add more things which i believe are useful in future when i found the time.
I have some ideas:
To make a video by modifing a theme, to make it look a different one from the original
without code knowledge, by changing the nessesary values.
And some other useful things. I don't promise but I'll try to do them in future.
Anyone who wants can subscribe for support.