Attract-Mode Support > General

Discord channel for theme builders and modders

(1/2) > >>

Oomek:
Hi, I would like to share the link to our Discord channel when you can chat about Attract Mode theme developement and modding

https://discord.gg/Qu3tZg4fN4

See you there :)

jedione:
im thinking of joining the club...thanks for the invite .. 

but im new to this kind of thing so it is a bit intimidating! 

im the kind of guy that believe it or not ,,,43 and never had a cell phone  and i love it

is their a ? time or something that yall meet  or a day  ..not quite shure how it works

but ill check out their site... it sounds like a round table...sort of meeting of the minds!!!

:P

scooter1974:
I've made some themes in the past for personal use, but would love to design one to share. Ill check this out for sure :)

keilmillerjr:

--- Quote from: jedione on January 20, 2018, 06:20:35 PM ---im thinking of joining the club...thanks for the invite .. 

but im new to this kind of thing so it is a bit intimidating! 

im the kind of guy that believe it or not ,,,43 and never had a cell phone  and i love it

is their a ? time or something that yall meet  or a day  ..not quite shure how it works

but ill check out their site... it sounds like a round table...sort of meeting of the minds!!!

:P

--- End quote ---

It’s a chat room where messages do not disappear if your away from your phone. There’s cell phone apps and a website. I just check it when I’m bored. It’s been useful for us to help debug each other’s snippets of code, or bounce ideas around.

Join in!

keilmillerjr:

--- Quote from: scooter1974 on January 20, 2018, 07:44:46 PM ---I've made some themes in the past for personal use, but would love to design one to share. Ill check this out for sure :)

--- End quote ---

Join in!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version