Author Topic: Modules and Plugin Gallery  (Read 31904 times)

keilmillerjr

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Modules and Plugin Gallery
« on: September 06, 2017, 01:35:33 AM »
We have a Themes Gallery, but lets start a Modules and Plugin Gallery for items you have created but is not included with attract mode by default. Important for theme users as well as developers. I am hoping that this thread helps with teamwork on projects to improve them, and inspire new ideas.

Include a title, link and description to your project. Keep images a minimum of 300x300 px just like the themes gallery.

#### PLUGINS

Debug v1.0.0
FadeToGame
Leap
Sequencer

#### MODULES

Helpers v1.0.1
Shader v1.0.0
Shuffle v1.0.0

#### OTHER

Launch
Attract Tag Parser
Attract Tags

verion

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • new projects
Re: Modules and Plugin Gallery
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2017, 09:07:57 AM »
Good idea. I'm making this thread sticky.

But NO QUESTIONS/CONVERSATIONS about plugins in this topic - just the gallery/description and links to the plugins separate threads or git-hub pages.
Ask the questions in separate forum threads. Or made a new one if it doesn't have it's own thread (i.e. git-hub only).

Non-gallery posts will be deleted!
« Last Edit: September 06, 2017, 09:10:11 AM by verion »

progets

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2018, 11:59:42 PM »
Game Manual/PDF Viewer for Windows Plugin. Credit goes to qqplayer and liquid8d.

http://forum.attractmode.org/index.php?topic=1927.msg13403#msg13403

progets

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2018, 12:39:36 AM »
Search function using controller/joystick (no keyboard needed). Credit goes to liquid8d.

http://forum.attractmode.org/index.php?topic=1946.msg13405#msg13405

arthurvalenca

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2018, 01:28:36 PM »
Hello friend keilmillerjr, I was looking for the fadetogame plugin, and thinking, would it be how to implement the plugin so that when you leave the game it will display an image, just like it does when it enters the game? or is it fade out?

thanks advanced!

manzarek

• View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2019, 01:45:58 PM »
Search function using controller/joystick (no keyboard needed). Credit goes to liquid8d.

http://forum.attractmode.org/index.php?topic=1946.msg13405#msg13405
thanks
Mame Fighting

YellowBirdAZ

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2020, 09:49:29 PM »
Jukebox Plug-In

I have been gone for a while but like any good AttractMode, I keep getting pulled back in! This really is the best front-end. I built a new cabinet that sort of has a 1:1 aspect display and there was really nothing else flexible enough to work. I used AM and it turned out fantastic.

Anyhow, I resurrected my old DisplayMusic plugin for the project, cleaned it up and simplified it and now it's just Jukebox. You specify a main music folder, and you can fill it with as many or as few subfolders of music files as you want. In the options, you need to edit the "Jukebox Mode" config option to correspond with the subfolders you set up. Then you also choose whether you want your music to continue playing over the top of your screensaver or not. Then tweak the volume settings to your taste (the Jukebox plays as ambient sound), so if you have snapvids with sound they are playing at a desirable level relative to the music.

The only thing I didn't add (or figure out) is how to make it so you could select a "Jukebox Mode" (i.e., a music subfolder) from the UI itself. If anyone has suggestions I could try to implement that. But for now, you can only configure this from the Plugins menu.

DuMees

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2020, 06:09:22 AM »
Please help yourself with this plugin that works together with SetServoStik from RGBCommander (http://users.telenet.be/rgbcommander/);

It allows for adding the restrictor setting per game. See the Read.Me.

mahuti

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Github Repositories
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2020, 09:15:48 AM »
Emitter Plugin for LED/Joystick control

Works with LEDSpicer on Linux (including Raspberry Pi, tested on 3b+ and 4) to dynamically control LEDs, Dynamic Joysticks (servostik, U360s, GGG 49-way, GGG rotaries, etc) within the AM interface, and during gamelaunch.

http://forum.attractmode.org/index.php?topic=3799.0

Requires LEDSpicer be installed on your linux-based system https://sourceforge.net/p/ledspicer/wiki/Home/
LEDSpicer (similar to LEDBlinky) manages lighting & lighting animation, joysticks, monitor rotation, mame output, and has support for input profiles (for guided control tours, etc)

mahuti

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Github Repositories
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2021, 09:14:10 AM »
Pos (positioning) Module

http://forum.attractmode.org/index.php?topic=3880.0

This module helps with positioning, scaling, and alignment. It can basically make responsive design possible without much effort. You can design a layout in an editor like photoshop at 1920x1080, let the module know your original design size and it will automatically scale and/or stretch that content to any other size or orientation.

This module also simplifies relative positioning between an object and the edges of the screen as well as to other objects, calculates x2, y2 values, and calculate the space between objects.

Firefoxian

• View Profile

tommiegunz

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2022, 06:35:09 AM »
Hey guys I tried using the fadetogame plugin but I seem to can’t get the artwork to load while waiting on the game to launch it only slowly fades out and I seen a video of someone actually using a “Now Loading” video files with this plugin can anyone help me get this to recognize and use my .mp4 game loading files for the emulator chosen as it loads up the game

Mark Norville

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2022, 06:40:52 AM »
Hey guys I tried using the fadetogame plugin but I seem to can’t get the artwork to load while waiting on the game to launch it only slowly fades out and I seen a video of someone actually using a “Now Loading” video files with this plugin can anyone help me get this to recognize and use my .mp4 game loading files for the emulator chosen as it loads up the game

I suggest you look at this

Good idea. I'm making this thread sticky.

But NO QUESTIONS/CONVERSATIONS about plugins in this topic - just the gallery/description and links to the plugins separate threads or git-hub pages.
Ask the questions in separate forum threads. Or made a new one if it doesn't have it's own thread (i.e. git-hub only).

Non-gallery posts will be deleted!

In other words, this is not for problems, the general section is for problems.
Well I am back a new PC I7 4790K, 780 TI, 16 Gigs, Windows 10. Hopefully will get delivered at weekend.

Computer Specs : I7 3770K, 780 TI, 16 Gigs, Win 10
HD Specs : 1 x 1 TB SSD + 4 x 8 TB = 33 TB (fullish)
First system : ZX81 (Yes I am an old fart)
PS Network : MarkNorvile
Xbox : Mark Norville