Author Topic: Scorpion VS Subzero Theme Attractmode Beta 1  (Read 6113 times)

hedergim

• View Profile
Re: Scorpion VS Subzero Theme Attractmode Beta 1
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2020, 09:27:22 AM »
Yaron and Karlos,

The Bests.

Karlosworkz

• ►►►Games Retrô Dreamâ—„â—„â—„
    • View Profile
Re: Scorpion VS Subzero Theme Attractmode Beta 1
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2020, 05:18:16 PM »
Thanks bro, I really hope the community recognizes the great power that Attractmode has for being open source, unlike Hyperspin and others out there. Attractmode gives you total freedom, but there are a lot of people don't know yet👍
Man that humility each day that passes we become even more your fan 😊👏👏 Thank you very much friend but you deserve the credits, your themes are very explanatory, for those who have attention you can learn a lot from them! (Unlike many out there that I can’t understand anything 😂) I always recommend getting yours for anyone who wants to learn from the beginning to create "themes" in the nut, I’ve tried to learn more with other models but I’m still getting beaten up a lot.
Doing these subjects encouraged me a lot to study programming, but I still need to study, as I am still very lay. 😅

By the way I tried to make a function in my themes for a long time: When you press the button to enter the game once it zooms in on the video, I would like to be able to change the game on the zoom but I can't no way.
If you have some time you can study the code for me, who can help me thank you !!!!!

Thank you very much for your kind words.
When coding the themes I actually had it in mind - I wanted new devs to be able to easily understand what is written so they can learn from it. Then you and hedergim came along and my hope turned into reality - new colorful themes and even tutorials on youtube!! ( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaqKSNrDsC_Ta-GiKgGgqAw/videos ) 👏👏 :D

As you can see in my themes, I use code from other devs as well - we build upon each other. I learned a lot from the original Robospin theme and all of its derivatives (Cosmo collection and his 'Robospin-like' themes). I also learned from the PCCA layout, Nevato and imported shaders from zpaolox11 (Arcadeflow theme). This is how it should be.

As for the function you are trying to develop, I am not sure what you mean. I suggest you float it in the scripts thread as this is where you will most probably find the help you need (I will try to figure it out as well if I have enough time).

EDIT: by the way, if you look at my At-The-Arcade themes you will see that the scrolling text code was written by a dev called farique. This guy is a VERY capable coder, a very nice person and he is also from Brazil! If he is still in business he might be perfect!

See here:
http://forum.attractmode.org/index.php?action=profile;u=4428

And here:
https://github.com/farique1
Silence and a smile are two powerful weapons. The smile solves problems, silence avoids them...