Author Topic: Working well - but some games inexplicably don't show in the Attract Mode list  (Read 822 times)

paulimon

• View Profile
Hi! I've used AM for a number of years. Got it working quickly, and it's been set-it-and-forget ever since.

I upgraded to the latest AM version (April 2023), in doing so it seemed to reset a lot of what I had working. I'm past that now, and all is mostly OK.

But, randomly some games don't show in the AttractMode list, when I regenerate rom list, toggle to 'All,' etc. "The Simpsons" and "Nina Turtles" to be precise. These play if I load up Mame64 directly.

They just don't show up in AttractMode's list.

I do have filters in place (which I found on this forum). I don't mind un-doing those filters, but that could be time-consuming.

Is there a property or category for TMNT or Simpsons I could use, and work backwards from there?

zpaolo11x

• View Profile
    • My deviantart page
The games you are mentioning have a master rom for 4 players, and clones roms for 2 players. If you have non-merged roms (that is you only have the clone roms but with all the necessary files inside) and in AM you have a "no-clones" filter, then you won't see the games in AM but you'll be able to run them in MAME...

paulimon

• View Profile
Thank you; that helped.