Author Topic: Scorpion VS Subzero Theme Attractmode Beta 1  (Read 6203 times)

Karlosworkz

• ►►►Games Retrô Dreamâ—„â—„â—„
    • View Profile
Scorpion VS Subzero Theme Attractmode Beta 1
« on: October 23, 2020, 06:53:37 PM »
!!!! Choose your Destiny !!!!

Animation made in .NUT (Gifs made in Anime Studio Pro 12)
4 models of loading screen independent of external modules
Noustagic sounds from Shao Khan's voice 😁😁

Créditos ao Yaron2019 e ao Júlio(MegaTech) by codes

Download: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKLJ9iQx63Q
Silence and a smile are two powerful weapons. The smile solves problems, silence avoids them...

Karlosworkz

• View Profile
Re: Scorpion VS Subzero Theme Attractmode Beta 1
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2020, 06:55:40 PM »
Animation of pulling the tv 😎👍

And sub zero freezes...🥶
Silence and a smile are two powerful weapons. The smile solves problems, silence avoids them...

Karlosworkz

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2020, 06:57:14 PM »
Scorpion takes an ax and... Toasty!!! 😅

Karlosworkz

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2020, 07:01:19 PM »
Zoom the screen before entering the game and the game overviews will appear!! 😁🙌

Various loading screens...

Karlosworkz

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2020, 07:03:35 PM »
Zoom on the TV before entering the game and the overview appears!!! 😎👍

Karlosworkz

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2020, 07:05:27 PM »
4 loading screens...

Notify me for bugs is still beta...

Karlosworkz

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2020, 07:06:25 PM »
 8)

jedione

• punktoe
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2020, 06:48:39 PM »
......well....this is just wicked.........evil i mean

you guy's rock.....keep up the great work..... ::)
help a friend....

Karlosworkz

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2020, 01:35:54 AM »
Thanks bro
Test the theme there and tell me if there are any bugs please 😁👍

......well....this is just wicked.........evil i mean

you guy's rock.....keep up the great work..... ::)

Yaron2019

« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2020, 06:36:54 AM »
The squirrel is strong in this one!  :D

The youtube video looks delicious.
I quickly downloaded the theme - it is missing the pan-and-scan.nut but even after I added it to the layout folder it is looking for a 'shuffle' module that I don't have.

As Morpheus said in The Matrix: Again!

Karlosworkz

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2020, 09:40:55 AM »
Hi Yaron it seems that I will always forget to add the modules together for download 🤣🤣
If I am not mistaken on my channel below the same link to download the theme I added the necessary modules please let me know if you continue to give the error and I am very grateful for evaluating my themes that are all derived from yours 😅👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

The squirrel is strong in this one!  :D

The youtube video looks delicious.
I quickly downloaded the theme - it is missing the pan-and-scan.nut but even after I added it to the layout folder it is looking for a 'shuffle' module that I don't have.

As Morpheus said in The Matrix: Again!

Yaron2019

« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2020, 10:48:35 AM »
Works!

Listen, what I say now I truly mean - this theme is fucking awesome and I will tell you why - it looks good, it is original and it is fun to use!
What I like even more is that you are developing your own visual style - intensely animated themes that gives a feeling of almost a game within the frontend. This is what made Hyperspin so popular - their per-game Mame themes are "game-ish" and wacky. You are instinctively taking this to the next level by using AM's dynamic script capabilities but with a completely different style.
I love it!!

As you guys like to say: Show!!!! ;)

Edit:
Most of the code in this layout is very different from mine and "Tema do Yaron2019 editado por mim" does not describe reality.
"Some code adapted from the Great Themes Collection" is enough. It's your work, not mine.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2020, 11:26:09 AM by Yaron2019 »

Delita Hyral

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2020, 04:02:14 PM »
trabalho fantastico,muito obrigado por compartilhar 8)

fantastic job, thank you so much for sharing 8)

Karlosworkz

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2020, 10:17:11 PM »
Man that humility each day that passes we become even more your fan 😊👏👏 Thank you very much friend but you deserve the credits, your themes are very explanatory, for those who have attention you can learn a lot from them! (Unlike many out there that I can’t understand anything 😂) I always recommend getting yours for anyone who wants to learn from the beginning to create "themes" in the nut, I’ve tried to learn more with other models but I’m still getting beaten up a lot.
Doing these subjects encouraged me a lot to study programming, but I still need to study, as I am still very lay. 😅

By the way I tried to make a function in my themes for a long time: When you press the button to enter the game once it zooms in on the video, I would like to be able to change the game on the zoom but I can't no way.
If you have some time you can study the code for me, who can help me thank you !!!!!
Works!

Listen, what I say now I truly mean - this theme is fucking awesome and I will tell you why - it looks good, it is original and it is fun to use!
What I like even more is that you are developing your own visual style - intensely animated themes that gives a feeling of almost a game within the frontend. This is what made Hyperspin so popular - their per-game Mame themes are "game-ish" and wacky. You are instinctively taking this to the next level by using AM's dynamic script capabilities but with a completely different style.
I love it!!

As you guys like to say: Show!!!! ;)

Edit:
Most of the code in this layout is very different from mine and "Tema do Yaron2019 editado por mim" does not describe reality.
"Some code adapted from the Great Themes Collection" is enough. It's your work, not mine.

Yaron2019

« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2020, 01:28:54 AM »
Man that humility each day that passes we become even more your fan 😊👏👏 Thank you very much friend but you deserve the credits, your themes are very explanatory, for those who have attention you can learn a lot from them! (Unlike many out there that I can’t understand anything 😂) I always recommend getting yours for anyone who wants to learn from the beginning to create "themes" in the nut, I’ve tried to learn more with other models but I’m still getting beaten up a lot.
Doing these subjects encouraged me a lot to study programming, but I still need to study, as I am still very lay. 😅

By the way I tried to make a function in my themes for a long time: When you press the button to enter the game once it zooms in on the video, I would like to be able to change the game on the zoom but I can't no way.
If you have some time you can study the code for me, who can help me thank you !!!!!

Thank you very much for your kind words.
When coding the themes I actually had it in mind - I wanted new devs to be able to easily understand what is written so they can learn from it. Then you and hedergim came along and my hope turned into reality - new colorful themes and even tutorials on youtube!! ( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaqKSNrDsC_Ta-GiKgGgqAw/videos ) 👏👏 :D

As you can see in my themes, I use code from other devs as well - we build upon each other. I learned a lot from the original Robospin theme and all of its derivatives (Cosmo collection and his 'Robospin-like' themes). I also learned from the PCCA layout, Nevato and imported shaders from zpaolox11 (Arcadeflow theme). This is how it should be.

As for the function you are trying to develop, I am not sure what you mean. I suggest you float it in the scripts thread as this is where you will most probably find the help you need (I will try to figure it out as well if I have enough time).

EDIT: by the way, if you look at my At-The-Arcade themes you will see that the scrolling text code was written by a dev called farique. This guy is a VERY capable coder, a very nice person and he is also from Brazil! If he is still in business he might be perfect!

See here:
http://forum.attractmode.org/index.php?action=profile;u=4428

And here:
https://github.com/farique1
« Last Edit: October 26, 2020, 01:58:50 AM by Yaron2019 »