Author Topic: Unable to modify or create romlists  (Read 1494 times)

placebo_yue

• sup
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
Unable to modify or create romlists
« on: August 12, 2020, 08:27:56 AM »
Since last night, for some reason, AM is unable to modify or create romlists in any way.

I can't change titles, i can't delete entries, and if i overwrite a romlist it stays the same. If i create an emulator, it doesn't create it's corresponding romlist, although it automatically sets the emulator's romlist with it's corresponding romlist, but it's a "ghost" one that dissapears when you scroll between your romlists, clearly because it never existed. (i did check in the folders, it does not exist)

I downloaded a fresh clean download of the frontend, and same thing happens. I even tried an older build, same thing.
I apparently don't have issues with other software, only Attract-Mode romlist creation.
I spent hours last night googling and it might be because of a windows update, but i'm not finding a solution.

Anyone been thru this?

placebo_yue

• sup
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
Re: Unable to modify or create romlists
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2020, 06:26:40 PM »
For some reason my antivirus (AVAST) decided that AM was a threat without warning me, and blocked every file modification done inside it. I made an exception and now it's working just fine.

Reporting in case it's happening to someone else

/thread