Author Topic: Customize rows?  (Read 2428 times)

bjose2345

• View Profile
Customize rows?
« on: March 04, 2017, 01:28:10 PM »
Hi again friends, im here again for a mental exercise that is driving me crazy and I would like your expert help

What i need are 3 rows but each row has a different number of columns and sizes

example:

row 1 ->  X X X X (ONLY 4 OBJECTS) medium size

row 2 -> X X X X X X (ONLY VISIBLE 6 OBJECTS But is where all the boxart's game are ) large size

row 3 -> xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (like 30 Thumbnails of the preview boxarts) small size

Im use the Conveyor module but only with 1 row and 6 columns, I add today the Oomek conveyor code for the Thumbnails and its working sort of both conveyors but i think the on_transition function that  Oomek wrote on his code override in some way the original conveyors one (some arts Suddenly disappear), so i think there is no way to add multiples conveyor codes, the idea is with only 1 class add 3 rows and cutomize it each one (size, slots and space between them), any idea in how I can start this, just need an idea something where I can start.

Many thanks again guys.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 01:29:55 PM by bjose2345 »

bjose2345

• View Profile
Re: Customize rows?
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2017, 02:21:35 PM »
Update: looks like the issue with the Suddenly disappear arts was cause by the raspberry pi limitations, searching in the forums looks like a first approach would be creating multiple surfaces?  :o

bjose2345

• View Profile
Re: Customize rows?
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2017, 02:30:05 PM »
Nevermind guys i work my way through this and now im happy to said that my mini nes is very near to completion now, need to code some function on the menu bar but everything goes smoothly  8)