Author Topic: terminate called after throwing an instance of 'Sqrat::Exception'  (Read 2337 times)

JadeKnight

• View Profile
Hi.
I've had Attract Mode running for a while, suddenly I'm getting this when launching: terminate called after throwing an instance of 'Sqrat::Exception'. From the debug log, my understanding is that the error occurs when attract mode is drawing the window ->  line = (1) column = (9) : error expression expected. Below is a shorted version of debug log, anyone know how to solve this?

Code: [Select]
Attract-Mode v2.5.1 (Windows, SFML 2.5.1 +SWF +7z +Curl)
avcodec 58.18.100 / avformat 58.12.100 / swscale 5.1.100 / avutil 56.14.100 / swresample 3.1.100

Config: C:\Attract\attract.cfg
[C:\Attract\language/en.msg] _help_art       = An artwork resource available for use by layouts
[C:\Attract\language/en.msg] _help_control_custom4 = Set the "Custom4" control(s)
[C:\Attract\language/en.msg] _help_control_custom5 = Set the "Custom5" control(s)
[C:\Attract\language/en.msg] _help_control_custom6 = Set the "Custom6" control(s)
[C:\Attract\language/en.msg] _help_control_displays_menu = Set the control(s) that show the "Displays Menu"
[C:\Attract\language/en.msg] _help_control_down = Set the control(s) that move the selection down
[C:\Attract\language/en.msg] _help_control_edit_game = Set the control(s) to edit the current selection
[C:\Attract\language/en.msg] _help_window_mode = Set whether Attract-Mode fills the screen or runs in a window
[C:\Attract\language/en.msg] _sort_regexp    = ^(Vs\. The |The |Vs\. )
[C:\Attract\language/en.msg] cn              = 中文 (Chinese)
[C:\Attract\language/en.msg] de              = Deutsch
[C:\Attract\language/en.msg] en              = English
[C:\Attract\language/en.msg] es              = Español
[C:\Attract\language/en.msg] fr              = Français
[C:\Attract\language/en.msg] it              = Italiano
[C:\Attract\language/en.msg] jp              = 日本語 (Japanese)
[C:\Attract\language/en.msg] kr              = 한국어 (Korean)
 - Constructed 1 filters in 0 ms (1 comparisons)
Joysticks after mapping:
ID: 0 => Joy7(No Joystick)
ID: 1 => Joy7(No Joystick)
ID: 2 => Joy7(No Joystick)
ID: 3 => Joy7(No Joystick)
ID: 4 => Joy7(No Joystick)
ID: 5 => Joy7(No Joystick)
ID: 6 => Joy7(No Joystick)
ID: 7 => Joy7(No Joystick)
Creating Attract-Mode window
 line = (1) column = (9) : error expression expected

raygun

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: terminate called after throwing an instance of 'Sqrat::Exception'
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2018, 09:19:16 PM »
I'm pretty sure the file called "script.nv" in your attract-mode config directory has become corrupted somehow.

You can delete it and that should stop the crashing.

I'll add a fix so the frontend doesn't crash when this happens.

cheers