Attract-Mode Support > Themes

System Menu

<< < (2/4) > >>

bundangdon:

--- Quote from: web on January 11, 2017, 10:43:13 AM ---
--- Quote from: bundangdon on December 12, 2016, 05:17:46 AM ---
--- Quote from: eatonjb on December 07, 2016, 08:20:42 PM ---I am so lost on how to make a systems menu?  any help would be great!

--- End quote ---

I was pretty confused too at first but I finally figured it out :) Go to the configure screen, select "Displays" followed by "Displays Menu" options, then select "Menu style/layout" and choose the layout you want. The layouts should be in your "layouts" directory, and all of the artwork for the "Displays" menu should be in the "menu-art" folder. Hope this helps  ;D

--- End quote ---

Nice help a lot.

One more question.How to configure the AM to start in the DISPLAY MENU?

--- End quote ---

No problem! And sorry for the late response. The answer to your question is easy breezy! :) Go to configuration ('tab' on the keyboard"), select general and for "Startup Mode", choose "Show Displays Menu" (as seen in the screenshot below). Also, make sure that you're using the latest version of attractmode for this feature

bundangdon:

--- Quote from: johnprobe on January 13, 2017, 02:34:16 PM ---I've setup my display menu as per the Unified Themes instructions. Now everything is fine except no art appears in the displays menu. I've only using FBA and MAME (mame4all).  There's text to indicate those two emulators but no art. Can you advise ?

--- End quote ---

Be sure that you're using the latest version of attractmode and the artwork for the displays menu goes in the menu-art folder :)

web:

--- Quote from: bundangdon on January 18, 2017, 12:53:55 AM ---
--- Quote from: web on January 11, 2017, 10:43:13 AM ---
--- Quote from: bundangdon on December 12, 2016, 05:17:46 AM ---
--- Quote from: eatonjb on December 07, 2016, 08:20:42 PM ---I am so lost on how to make a systems menu?  any help would be great!

--- End quote ---

I was pretty confused too at first but I finally figured it out :) Go to the configure screen, select "Displays" followed by "Displays Menu" options, then select "Menu style/layout" and choose the layout you want. The layouts should be in your "layouts" directory, and all of the artwork for the "Displays" menu should be in the "menu-art" folder. Hope this helps  ;D

--- End quote ---

Nice help a lot.

One more question.How to configure the AM to start in the DISPLAY MENU?

--- End quote ---

No problem! And sorry for the late response. The answer to your question is easy breezy! :) Go to configuration ('tab' on the keyboard"), select general and for "Startup Mode", choose "Show Displays Menu" (as seen in the screenshot below). Also, make sure that you're using the latest version of attractmode for this feature

--- End quote ---

Thanks Man.

tommiegunz:
in my config menu i don't have a displays option,why is that and where can i find the displays menu

bionictoothpick:
You probably have an earlier version of attractmode.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version