Author Topic: Arcadeflow theme v 17.1 [Release] Updated 22 March 2024  (Read 548184 times)

adu

• View Profile
Re: Arcadeflow theme v 10.2 [Release] Updated 8 April 2021
« Reply #1260 on: April 16, 2021, 09:57:22 AM »
Everything is ok with your fix, thanks !

SFNMutt

• View Profile
Re: Arcadeflow theme v 10.2 [Release] Updated 8 April 2021
« Reply #1261 on: April 19, 2021, 07:08:45 AM »
finally time to work on my machine again & thrilled to see big improvements to the theme.  excited to start playing w/ it. thank you!

zpaolo11x

• View Profile
    • My deviantart page
Re: Arcadeflow theme v 10.3 [Release] Updated 3 May 2021
« Reply #1262 on: May 03, 2021, 07:37:54 AM »
Arcadeflow 10.3 is out!

This took a lot more than expected because I kept finding bugs and tried to fix them all! The scraping engine, well I'm going to be bold and say that now it works fine on Windows, but I'm sure some more issues will pop up :D :D

Enjoy the new release and report any (other) bugs :)

dark1973

• View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: May 07, 2021, 02:10:08 AM »
Buongiorno.
Questo layout sta diventando sempre più completo e dalle mille funzioni!
Ho riscontrato un piccolo problema sulla creazione dei giochi preferiti (windows 10). Se premo il tasto funzione di aggiunta/rimozione, il gioco in automatico acquista o perde la stella ma la lista dei giochi in basso a destra resta invariata(non si aggiorna).
Ciao e di nuovo grazie.

zpaolo11x

• View Profile
    • My deviantart page
« Reply #1264 on: May 07, 2021, 02:13:16 AM »
Ho riscontrato un piccolo problema sulla creazione dei giochi preferiti (windows 10). Se premo il tasto funzione di aggiunta/rimozione, il gioco in automatico acquista o perde la stella ma la lista dei giochi in basso a destra resta invariata(non si aggiorna).

Sei in un display con un filtro che mostra solo i preferiti? In questo caso AF ha qualche problemino a tenere sincronizzato il tutto, ci devo guardare bene. Se invece sei in un normale display aggiungere e togliere i preferiti non dovrebbe modificare i numeri in basso a destra che riguardano l'intera lista

dark1973

• View Profile
« Reply #1265 on: May 07, 2021, 02:37:02 AM »
Si esatto, sono nel display dei preferiti. Non lo avevo specificato.  ;D

zpaolo11x

• View Profile
    • My deviantart page
« Reply #1266 on: May 07, 2021, 02:42:26 AM »
Si esatto, sono nel display dei preferiti. Non lo avevo specificato.  ;D

Hai perfettamente ragione: non solo quando togli un preferito non viene aggiornata la lista, ma se sei nel display con filtro "all" e aggiungi un preferito, non viene immediatamente aggiunto al filtro "preferiti". E' un problema dovuto al fatto che il mio layout gestisce i preferiti "a modo suo" ma pensavo di averlo risolto :O ci guardo con calma in questi giorni...

zpaolo11x

• View Profile
    • My deviantart page
Re: Arcadeflow theme v 10.4 [Release] Updated 1 June 2021
« Reply #1267 on: June 01, 2021, 02:39:21 AM »
Arcadeflow 10.4 is out!

It took almost a month but there are a lot of updates: a new scraper for arcade games (ADB), improved tile scrolling and smoother movement overall, and cleaner surface stack that should improve performance too.

Oh, and the .vbs files that are needed for scraping on Windows are actually in the archive now :D

Enjoy and report any bugs!

katarak

• View Profile
« Reply #1268 on: June 05, 2021, 02:48:52 PM »
Hey zpaolo11x,

I just downloaded 10.4 and am trying to scrape my 3D0 list and it does not seem to work at all.  :(

I set my SS account and Password, and configured so all roms are scraped, only missing media is downloaded, and even disabled the CRC check (so only names matter)
I also tried it the 7800 with CRC checks and full overwrite and the result is the same.

It clears the romlist and puts a status page to say: 3DO 0/0
So I'm not sure if there's a setting somewhere that's wrong, maybe?
Also, is there a way to configure what to download? for example I use Box2Dfront, manual, screenshot, wheel for all my consoles.

Is it maybe because I don't keep my roms in the usual spot? (I don't remember if AM has a default rom folder), but all my emulators are configured with their paths, but it's outside the usual place, if any. I keep the all the scrape data in a folder next to all the rom files.

Hope we can debug this :)

K

zpaolo11x

• View Profile
    • My deviantart page
« Reply #1269 on: June 06, 2021, 12:10:23 AM »
I set my SS account and Password, and configured so all roms are scraped, only missing media is downloaded, and even disabled the CRC check (so only names matter)
I also tried it the 7800 with CRC checks and full overwrite and the result is the same.

It clears the romlist and puts a status page to say: 3DO 0/0
So I'm not sure if there's a setting somewhere that's wrong, maybe?

You have your roms path in the emulator .cfg file, and all the media paths in that file too? Because AF scraper takes that data to find the roms and to chose what media to download. Also, since it says 0/0, there might be an error blocking the scraper, can you run attract-console.exe and share the console output? It would be helpful also to have the emulator .cfg file you are using. You can share them here or to my personal email paolo.zago@gmail.com or on the discord channel of Arcadeflow https://discord.gg/kPnwXjGhvs

Also, is there a way to configure what to download? for example I use Box2Dfront, manual, screenshot, wheel for all my consoles.

At the moment AF scraper chose what to download depending on your artowrk settings in the .cfg files, but won't download manuals since they are not used in the AF UI, I can tweak it to incorporate manuals too...

Is it maybe because I don't keep my roms in the usual spot? (I don't remember if AM has a default rom folder), but all my emulators are configured with their paths, but it's outside the usual place, if any. I keep the all the scrape data in a folder next to all the rom files.

That shouldn't be a problem as long as the path is indicated in the .cfg file, if you can share the files I mentioned above it will help me debug the issue. The scraper is a complex beast so any error and bugs report is very useful!

zpaolo11x

• View Profile
    • My deviantart page
Re: Arcadeflow theme v 10.5 [Release] Updated 9 June 2021
« Reply #1270 on: June 08, 2021, 11:16:43 PM »
Arcadeflow 10.5 is out!

This was fast :D Mostly bug fixes, a tweak in sounds and the addition of a "Power menu" to suspend/reboot/shutdown your machine when exiting AF.

Enjoy!

lixoman100

• View Profile
« Reply #1271 on: June 09, 2021, 03:03:05 PM »
Hello. I'm using AttractMode with ArcadeFlow, looks great. But on my CRT TV, parts of the interface are cut-off because of overscan. Is there a way to configure it so the interface is a bit smaller and everything fits on the screen? Like adding some padding around the entire window?

zpaolo11x

• View Profile
    • My deviantart page
« Reply #1272 on: June 09, 2021, 10:45:22 PM »
Hello. I'm using AttractMode with ArcadeFlow, looks great. But on my CRT TV, parts of the interface are cut-off because of overscan. Is there a way to configure it so the interface is a bit smaller and everything fits on the screen? Like adding some padding around the entire window?

This is not possible at the moment, but I'll see if I can add an overscan option for the next release

zpaolo11x

• View Profile
    • My deviantart page
« Reply #1273 on: June 10, 2021, 01:34:11 AM »

The easiest way, and one that I can implement right away, is to reduce the actual layout real estate to some portion in the middle of the screen, keeping black outside. If you think this is not "nice", I can try and reduce the meaningful parts of the layout without affecting the background, so the background will bleed and fill the whole screen.

zpaolo11x

• View Profile
    • My deviantart page
« Reply #1274 on: June 10, 2021, 06:24:35 AM »

So, it turned out to be not so hard actually... you can see attached a screenshot where the resolution is pal overscan (768x576) but the actual data is in an area of 640x512. I let the tiles slide into the overscan so they don't look truncated, and the background of the history page overflows to the overscan too.

Now the question is... how to define this in options? Considering that the layout opens at the screen resolution, would it be enough to define a "underscan" resolution, that is in this case 640x512? Or do you prefer a percentage, but in this case it might be useful to have a x and y percentage... Just let me know, it's a matter of personal preference :)