Attract-Mode Support > General

Raspberry Pi Image for Pi2, Pi3 and Pi4 - with RetroPie

<< < (71/105) > >>

efraimsangil:

--- Quote from: omegaman on June 13, 2016, 06:11:06 AM ---efraimsangil-

How do you like the performance of odriod so far? I was thinking about getting one myself but there is a lot of negative reviews about driver support, kernel panic problems and spotty quality. What's been your experience so far besides driver issues?

--- End quote ---

If you want to use for Arcade System, I think that exist better systems (Orange Pi and RPI).

There are many problems with SDL framebuffer, all people use X11 to run emulators.... I've never had problems of kernel panic.

But if you want a computer to use with Ubuntu / Debian for work, for example, XU4 is the best option. SUPER fast, USB3 ports, gigabyte ethernet and 2GB RAM. I love this machine :)

omegaman:
OK, thanks...

omegaman:
Playing around with different flyer options for robospin. One disadvantage to using flyers for backgrounds is that most of it gets covered up. So, I'm trying to find the sweet spot with limited space. Here's what I've come up with.

yeh or neh ?

I need to clean up this thread later because some of this stuff should be under themes. 

efraimsangil:
@omeganman

Yes :) It's a good idea.  ;)

Omamez:

--- Quote from: efraimsangil on June 13, 2016, 06:29:37 AM ---
--- Quote from: omegaman on June 13, 2016, 06:11:06 AM ---efraimsangil-

How do you like the performance of odriod so far? I was thinking about getting one myself but there is a lot of negative reviews about driver support, kernel panic problems and spotty quality. What's been your experience so far besides driver issues?

--- End quote ---

If you want to use for Arcade System, I think that exist better systems (Orange Pi and RPI).

There are many problems with SDL framebuffer, all people use X11 to run emulators.... I've never had problems of kernel panic.

But if you want a computer to use with Ubuntu / Debian for work, for example, XU4 is the best option. SUPER fast, USB3 ports, gigabyte ethernet and 2GB RAM. I love this machine :)

--- End quote ---

so you happy with xu4?

really like to see the performance on n64 and maybe reicast only interested in hand full of games for this system can you test and report back for everyone o forum

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version