Author Topic: Personalized theme  (Read 2661 times)

takoni

• View Profile
Personalized theme
« on: November 18, 2021, 04:59:12 AM »
Hi all !! well... here is the layout I use since last 4 years in my Arcade with a Raspberry pi 3, it´s simple... it can show snap, the marquee, the info of the  game, argument of it, if it is  vertical game or not, fav or not and if is there .state saved for the game you are viewing... when you uses the key to go to next theme, it rolls over next layouts changing to vertical orientated and to another design changes. I´ll put on MEGA if you consider ... but warning! it has a lot of persoalized functions i created for my setup and i have no much time for suport asks.
Sorry about pics i have no way to capture from the Raspberry Pi... :(
https://youtu.be/8lqtA9SSC8w

jedione

• punktoe
    • View Profile
Re: Personalized theme
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2021, 05:36:30 AM »
you have done a exhalent job,  i would love to try your theme out....

is their a DL anywhere ?   could you send me a link

« Last Edit: November 18, 2021, 05:38:59 AM by jedione »
help a friend....

takoni

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2021, 05:54:41 AM »

takoni

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2021, 06:04:31 AM »
The layout uses an extra art option in the emulator´s config called (savegames) i use a simple .bat csript that searches for .state files inside the roms dir and creates a disk.png with the name of the rom with .state inside the savegames folder , you must do this one time manually , and each time you launch a game and crate a new save-state, there is some instructions in bash script inside the "runcommand-onend.sh" that do the same as the .bat does.

The bat and the disk file are here: https://mega.nz/folder/yRoClJwI#-vOoYmLD6s-51UbtxVFLJw
« Last Edit: November 18, 2021, 06:08:37 AM by takoni »

rexxar

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2021, 07:21:46 AM »
Mola mazo  :D