Attract-Mode Support > Themes

The Great Themes Collection v10.3.2 - Final Edition! (Updated 27 February 2021)

<< < (2/56) > >>

OtakuD:
Thank you!  ;D

manzarek:

--- Quote from: OtakuD on March 19, 2020, 02:52:55 AM ---Thank you!  ;D

--- End quote ---

Yaron2019:
Version 2.0 Released!
-------------------------
- All themes now have a 'Startup Animation' meaning that when you first go into the theme, the graphical parts of the layout will "assemble" unto the screen. This happens
only when you go into the theme, it's sweet, short and doesn't bother you when you navigate the wheel. IMO this is the way to do animations unless you want to create unique animations
per game (a' la hyperspin themes). All startup animations can be turned off through the layout menus.
- All themes are now compatible with both 16:9 AND 16:10 screen aspect ratios.
- New original themes for Sega Naomi, Neo Geo AES, SNES, Super Famicom, Sega Genesis, Sega Mega Drive Japan, Sega Master System, Daphne, GCE Vectrex and Commodore Amiga (Amiga Forever!)!
- Some themes have several versions - when I was not sure what version was better, I included all of them!
- Most themes for computers now feature original mouse and keyboard click sounds!
- All menus have been rewritten and reordered to provide an easier access to features.
- Many bugs were fixed but above all, a nasty memory leak was fixed in the random wheel sound function (I hereby bestow a medal to Oomek for guiding me how to fix this issue!)
- Updated sounds library (separate download below).
 8)

asahendrix:
Really great collection, Yaron!!

Yaron2019:

--- Quote from: asahendrix on April 10, 2020, 10:30:08 AM ---Really great collection, Yaron!!

--- End quote ---

Thanks  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version