Author Topic: Retrodiction Theme (Fork of RetroMania which is a fork of RetroMode)  (Read 7776 times)

rand0m

• View Profile
deleted
« Last Edit: July 03, 2023, 04:26:10 PM by rand0m »

keilmillerjr

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: RetroMania Theme (Fork of RetroMode)
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2019, 03:02:40 PM »
Following your progress with this theme has been enjoyable! It’s starting to feel polished! Ps i own that tv in the first second of the video! I remember going to circuit city with my parents and them buying it thinking 27” is huge! Few years ago i seen the same tv they had for sale on Facebook market and had to get it. It’s actually a really good tv, minus the lack of inputs and mediocre speakers. Visually great picture.

rand0m

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2019, 04:52:32 PM »
Following your progress with this theme has been enjoyable! It’s starting to feel polished! Ps i own that tv in the first second of the video! I remember going to circuit city with my parents and them buying it thinking 27” is huge! Few years ago i seen the same tv they had for sale on Facebook market and had to get it. It’s actually a really good tv, minus the lack of inputs and mediocre speakers. Visually great picture.

Thanks, CRT in '27 must have been huge! I find the Sony line of CRTs best for retro gaming.

Guys updated the Genre artwork for RetroMania. Latest video here > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0eNH5hLtMA

rand0m

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2019, 10:27:56 PM »
Progress/ Indicator Bar Update: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZ9CDi08Vec

(Its on left of gamelist)

Enkak

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2019, 10:41:28 AM »
So good! :)