Author Topic: Arcadeflow theme v 17.1 [Release] Updated 22 March 2024  (Read 549376 times)

PSOGene

• View Profile
Re: Arcadeflow theme v 6.9 [Release] Updated 12 March 2020
« Reply #795 on: March 14, 2020, 06:43:13 AM »
my resolution is 690 x 500 I really love to see that happen if some way you tell me how its done I can start mounting it on my CC Arcade :o

This is how Arcadeflow looks on your resolution, it seems pretty good to me, all fonts are large enough to be readable and resolution is not too high so performance should be good. If you have issues you can send me a personal message and I'll try to help :)
omg your right I tested on my capcom cute mini without doing no adjustmen and fit perfect on my screen and work perfectly. after very long time of search for a the perfect AM theme that can match with my cutie mini capcom cabinet. I finally found the one IO really loved and I love how you made it so perfect for my super cute Canbinet that matching its style and look  ;D

also question how do I go about to get this screen menu ?

« Last Edit: March 14, 2020, 06:49:18 AM by PSOGene »

Sea Monkey

• View Profile
Re: Arcadeflow theme v 6.7 [Release] Updated 27 February 2020
« Reply #796 on: March 14, 2020, 07:54:55 AM »
Went to Layout Options and...

Does it work in 6.6? From version 6.6 there's a new options system so there are no more options in the standard options page. Can you send a log obtained running
Code: [Select]
attract-console.exe > log.txt

You should not see that menu but the new options menu both using hotkeys or you can try from the layout to go in the utility menu (up) and from there layout options.

I went in through the utility menu and got the new config screen.  Thanks!

Here's the log if you still want to look.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2020, 08:11:06 AM by Sea Monkey »

zpaolo11x

• View Profile
    • My deviantart page
« Reply #797 on: March 14, 2020, 10:07:29 AM »
omg your right I tested on my capcom cute mini without doing no adjustmen and fit perfect on my screen and work perfectly. after very long time of search for a the perfect AM theme that can match with my cutie mini capcom cabinet. I finally found the one IO really loved and I love how you made it so perfect for my super cute Canbinet that matching its style and look  ;D

Well I'm glad you like it and everything is working fine :)

also question how do I go about to get this screen menu ?

This is the Displays Menu, you can call it using an hotkey or you can go "up" for the utility menu and call it from there. In Arcadeflow if your Displays have names of systems (like "Sega Genesis", "MAME" etc) a logo is used instead of the usual font. Just name your displays accordingly and it should work

katarak

• View Profile
« Reply #798 on: March 18, 2020, 05:59:42 PM »
This is all out on context, but Stay Safe zpaolo11x

and that goes for everyone.

Thanks for all the hard work you've been putting into AF. It's my fav theme, and I use no other at this point.

zpaolo11x

• View Profile
    • My deviantart page
« Reply #799 on: March 19, 2020, 04:40:51 AM »
This is all out on context, but Stay Safe zpaolo11x

Thank you katarak, everybody keep safe and don't run useless risks. I'm working from home thankfully, I only go out to walk the dog (and they closed most parks around here so it's always a short walk, poor puppy).

I'm also working on new features for Arcadeflow, the new menu system will be great, it's almost ready ;D

zpaolo11x

• View Profile
    • My deviantart page
Re: Arcadeflow theme v 7.0 [Release] Updated 21 March 2020
« Reply #800 on: March 20, 2020, 02:21:59 PM »
Arcadeflow 7.0 is out!

This is another important release, featuring a new menu system that has many advantages:
- lists are centered in the menu window and will scroll smoothly when the end of the screen is reached
- selected items have transparent text on solid background (it was fake before)
- drop shadows, yes we all love them ;D
- more "glyph" icons in the menus
- more information in some menus like filters that now shows the number of games in each filter

As usual, since this is a pretty large change, report any bugs and performance issues you should have. All this special features can be disabled anyway.

Keep safe from COVID-19 and enjoy retro gaming! Have fun!

Jate

• View Profile
« Reply #801 on: March 21, 2020, 05:17:42 AM »
Arcadeflow 7.0 is out!

This is another important release, featuring a new menu system that has many advantages:
- lists are centered in the menu window and will scroll smoothly when the end of the screen is reached
- selected items have transparent text on solid background (it was fake before)
- drop shadows, yes we all love them ;D
- more "glyph" icons in the menus
- more information in some menus like filters that now shows the number of games in each filter

As usual, since this is a pretty large change, report any bugs and performance issues you should have. All this special features can be disabled anyway.

Keep safe from COVID-19 and enjoy retro gaming! Have fun!

Thanks, but it gives me error

zpaolo11x

• View Profile
    • My deviantart page
« Reply #802 on: March 21, 2020, 06:44:04 AM »

Uh, this is not good.. can you run attract-console.exe > log.txt and share the log? Thank you

zpaolo11x

• View Profile
    • My deviantart page
« Reply #803 on: March 21, 2020, 07:08:27 AM »

Wait, does this happen if you use Arcadeflow as displays menu layout? That might be the issue...

EDIT: You can try the attached layout.nut should solve the issue
« Last Edit: March 21, 2020, 08:38:37 AM by zpaolo11x »

Jate

• View Profile
« Reply #804 on: March 21, 2020, 09:41:55 AM »
Wait, does this happen if you use Arcadeflow as displays menu layout? That might be the issue...

Yes, and now it´s solved. Thanks. ;)

A question: on the AF display, now you can't select between list and list with image, right?

zpaolo11x

• View Profile
    • My deviantart page
« Reply #805 on: March 21, 2020, 10:35:03 AM »
A question: on the AF display, now you can't select between list and list with image, right?

Exactly, and you can't chose if you want the systems logos or not. There was something in the list with image that clashed with the new menu system but, due to some last minute changes, I can maybe re-implement that. Let's see if I can do something for AF7.1 ;)

PS I'm also re-evaluating the grouped display, I don't like how it will reload the full layout just to change display, but maybe as an option it will be nice

zpaolo11x

• View Profile
    • My deviantart page
« Reply #806 on: March 22, 2020, 07:48:34 AM »

So... attached is a preview of how it might look with the images back on. It works, it's nice but honestly I think there's no point in replicating the system name over the artwork, it's redundand and even smaller than the one in the main list :O

zpaolo11x

• View Profile
    • My deviantart page
Re: Arcadeflow theme v 7.1 [Release] Updated 24 March 2020
« Reply #807 on: March 24, 2020, 04:25:54 AM »
Arcadeflow 7.1 is out!

I tried to fix all the small bugs in 7.0 and re-introduced the display list with images.

Enjoy and report bugs!

Dexther

• View Profile
« Reply #808 on: March 26, 2020, 03:02:37 AM »
Dear Zago i'm Simone from Rome.
I like your arcadeflow end i'm a need to use arcadeflow to replace Motion Blue Unifield

MBU are in category Compute, Arcade ecc ecc. (look this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxea1_GCLH4 )
I want to trasform all in arcadeflow.
Can help me ?

zpaolo11x

• View Profile
    • My deviantart page
« Reply #809 on: March 26, 2020, 08:00:01 AM »
Ciao Simone, io sono di Milao, se vuoi possiamo scriverci tranquillamente in italiano... mandami un messaggio privato così vediamo di capire cosa vorresti fare ;)