Author Topic: Arcadebliss and newstation custom mix  (Read 90519 times)

Omamez

• View Profile
Re: Arcadebliss and newstation custom mix
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2016, 10:20:18 PM »
pardon my french so to speak F**K very nice and detailed  , I also like Spinelli theme

how well will it work on raspberry pi 3 and xinmo arcade adapter?

t00m

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2016, 12:06:01 PM »
Hello. thank you guys. Im glad you like it.
I made a alternative version( allow a few configurations), wich im using. And i fixed the double sound.

Sorry Spinelli, about the bug2, i dont know where is the problem (its works for me). Check the emulator options.

About optional boxart or scale the layout, lately i dont have much free time or knowledge xd, to make it. But if someone wants, it would be fantastic.
But if you have any other bug or a little suggestion, i try to solve it. Also i attached the psd files so you to do whatever you want.

t00m

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2016, 12:10:05 PM »
Here are the psd files.

Spinelli

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2016, 01:32:53 PM »
Thanks t00m, amazing work!

ArcadeBliss

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2016, 03:45:30 AM »
I made a alternative version( allow a few configurations), wich im using. And i fixed the double sound.

Sorry Spinelli, about the bug2, i dont know where is the problem (its works for me). Check the emulator options.

About optional boxart or scale the layout, lately i dont have much free time or knowledge xd, to make it. But if someone wants, it would be fantastic.
But if you have any other bug or a little suggestion, i try to solve it. Also i attached the psd files so you to do whatever you want.

I love this theme. I have been looking for inspiration for a new theme to use the menu system from my ArcadeBliss Cab Edition code and I think this is it. Do you mind if I shamelessly rip-off this theme and add my spice and rerelease it here?

t00m

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2016, 04:11:49 AM »

I love this theme. I have been looking for inspiration for a new theme to use the menu system from my ArcadeBliss Cab Edition code and I think this is it. Do you mind if I shamelessly rip-off this theme and add my spice and rerelease it here?

For sure. You can do whatever you want.

ArcadeBliss

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2016, 11:03:07 PM »
stay tuned :D

Enkak

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2016, 07:34:57 AM »
I'm loving this theme, and I'm using it as my main!

I would suggest some improvements and report some bugs.

BUGS:

BUG1: Sometimes when chosen for the background to be a video instead of the marquee, the sound is doubled.

BUG2: every time I leave a game, the selection menu is completely white, and I have to leave and enter the Attract mode to return, or switch to another theme of the page and return.

Hello Spinelli and sorry in advance for doing a select quote. :)

I also use the first version of this theme as main (congrats t00m for the amazing work) and found a possible fix for BUG2 that I had too. I discovered it by chance after testing one emulator that changed the resolution of the frontend everytime I exited a game. So I enabled the ResFix plugin and that fixed both problems. No more resolution change and no more completely white selection menu after leaving a game. Hope this helps.

t00m

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2016, 02:08:04 PM »
I have made a listbox version for a friend. In case anyone want it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSy1TZ-arOE

bundangdon

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2016, 11:42:27 PM »
I have made a listbox version for a friend. In case anyone want it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSy1TZ-arOE

This is a pretty neat theme! I like its simplicity :) But I made some changes to the flyer part of the layout and whenever there's missing artwork, I get this gray box on the bottom right of the screen. Any idea on how I can remove that?

Never mind! I figured it out. Just needed to remove the "flyer.png" file from the layout directory :)
« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 05:10:42 AM by bundangdon »

destay

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2016, 07:08:12 PM »
Wow! Alternative and list versions look really great!
Is there any chance you release 4:3 variants of those?

Thanks in advance, mate.... great work!!  ;)

web

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2016, 09:33:57 AM »
Here is my final update. I have just fix some things, fade videos (Thanks bundangdon), add color per each screen and favorite icons. That's all.

This version works on 4:3 monitors ?

Squilenator

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2016, 04:56:42 PM »
Is the "Horizontal Navigation" bugged? When i press up/down nothing happens and my left/right still changes between systems.

t00m

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2016, 03:12:04 PM »
A listbox 4:3 version. Not sure if work properly. I made it this afternoon and i have not tested yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1RbvtitX2s

blackthief07

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2016, 08:27:19 PM »
thanks man, your theme is wonderfull; im using it and made some changes to get it scale to any 16:9 resolutions...thanks for share your creation... I leave you the one i modified, wish it could be usefull...
« Last Edit: December 08, 2016, 08:31:47 PM by blackthief07 »