Author Topic: Looking for a theme showing snaps but not wheel images  (Read 3146 times)

AdmiralSnackbar

• View Profile
Looking for a theme showing snaps but not wheel images
« on: January 14, 2019, 09:49:56 AM »
Hello everyone,

I'm new to the forums here but I've been working on my arcade cabinet for some time. I've been building a full sized arcade cab and only recently did I decide to replace the PC inside of it with a raspberry pi 3B+. I've been getting all my video snaps from emumovies no problem. However, I'm having a hard time finding all the wheel art. So I was thinking if there was a theme that showed basic text but still showed the snaps at the side. I still want to have the text show as if it was a part of a wheel if possible. Thank you!

FrizzleFried

• View Profile
    • Idaho Garagecade
Re: Looking for a theme showing snaps but not wheel images
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2019, 03:11:55 PM »
Get the EMUMOVIES app and it will download/scrape all artwork you need.

Many of my themes offer the ability to use a TEXT list,  an ADVANCED TEXT list (ie smooth scrolling),  or WHEEL art.

My themes can all be had at my blog ... link in my signature ... look for AM LAYOUTS at the top menu.

Visit my arcade blog ... www.idahogaragecade.com (updated 06-27-19)

iOtero

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2019, 03:12:35 PM »
Almost all the themes that I have done have the option of playlists without wheels ... and some are designed not to use wheels ... you just have to search here:

http://forum.attractmode.org/index.php?topic=481.0
Nacer a los 15 años Una novela de iOtero

keilmillerjr

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2019, 03:19:14 PM »
Emumovies also has an ftp. I recommend joining for the lifetime fee.

Interesting point of view. I can make my mvscomplete theme use wheel optionally. Good idea!

AdmiralSnackbar

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2019, 04:28:20 PM »
Yea I've been using the FTP and the emumovies tool. But I did something stupid. I didn't realize folder Title was meant for Wheel. I was thinking that was art for system titles or something unrelated. It makes sense now, I'm just behind a few pages. Thank you all for helping me I really appreciate it. Now I just need to get themes that work on a 4x3 resolution. I'm also using a HDMI to VGA converter which probably isn't helping.