Author Topic: Theme name  (Read 5655 times)

clockman

• View Profile
Theme name
« on: October 26, 2018, 01:51:57 PM »
Could some one tell me what this theme is called? It looks perfect for my cabinet.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XJEgRZT6bk0&t=16s

jedione

• punktoe
    • View Profile
Re: Theme name
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2018, 05:34:37 PM »
never seen this, here on the site....sorry

as seen it was posted back in feb..2015

just make it....can't be that hard.. ;)
help a friend....

progets

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2018, 10:07:45 PM »
Could some one tell me what this theme is called? It looks perfect for my cabinet.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XJEgRZT6bk0&t=16s

Is this a trick question? It's called Arcade Row. The link is in the youtube comments field http://forum.attractmode.org/index.php?PHPSESSID=8q0r0bhdnoochhuvltiku6min4&topic=144.0.

clockman

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2018, 02:40:47 AM »
Sorry I didn't see the link my internet connection went down and I lost the YouTube page. You could of said that in a better way.

iOtero

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2018, 05:30:43 AM »
Well, it's uglier than hitting your own father...  8)

Sorry, everyone to his own taste....  :P
Nacer a los 15 años Una novela de iOtero

jedione

• punktoe
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2018, 04:33:13 PM »
thanks for pointing that out........ :o
help a friend....

rand0m

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2018, 12:00:23 AM »
Videos are too small. If you are looking for a simple theme check out Arcade color by Kent79 (http://forum.attractmode.org/index.php?topic=939.msg7057#msg7057)

dukpoki

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2018, 08:09:39 PM »
You could of said that in a better way.

Why?  There was nothing malicious in his comment.  He didn't call you blind nor did he say you were an idiot or anything of the sort.   Lol relax man.

Favdeacon

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2018, 12:24:49 AM »
You could of said that in a better way.
Why?  There was nothing malicious in his comment.  He didn't call you blind nor did he say you were an idiot or anything of the sort.   Lol relax man.
Well, I can understand how it can be seen as taunting if your question is met with the counterquestion if it was a trick question, even if it wasn't meant that way.

People have different sensibilities. If we don't know the person we're talking to, we should choose our words carefully and wisely, especially on the net with people from many different nations and cultures. That doesn't mean that we have to weigh every single word, or that we can avoid every possible misunderstanding, but if we learn from the other that we hit a sore point, I think it's better to show understanding and clear up any misconceptions than to tell them they shouldn't feel the way they feel, just because (we think that) we wouldn't in their place.

markc74

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2018, 05:04:32 PM »
Yeah that was one of the first themes I ever made. The idea was to have a different row based on the machines I played at a location so there would never be more than 15-20 games per display. The plan was to capture the vibe of being back in the arcades but I agree - the screens were too small and I never used it. Mostly because I hated going left to right to pick a cab.

Still - it was a fun intro to attract mode though!