Author Topic: Arcadebliss and newstation custom mix  (Read 90522 times)

web

• View Profile
Re: Arcadebliss and newstation custom mix
« Reply #45 on: January 12, 2017, 05:37:33 PM »
Hello. thank you guys. Im glad you like it.
I made a alternative version( allow a few configurations), wich im using. And i fixed the double sound.

Sorry Spinelli, about the bug2, i dont know where is the problem (its works for me). Check the emulator options.

About optional boxart or scale the layout, lately i dont have much free time or knowledge xd, to make it. But if someone wants, it would be fantastic.
But if you have any other bug or a little suggestion, i try to solve it. Also i attached the psd files so you to do whatever you want.

Very beautiful the theme.

I only report a bug when it comes back to the theme screen it gets all white.

To return to normal you should move to the next system and back.

blackthief07

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 13, 2017, 04:13:42 PM »
Thanks man, what are you trying to do with the list?, i would like to help u if i can...I let you here the last changes i made to the layout...

For some reason i'm having a problem with the mame logo and blue lines overlapping the flyers, i'm on 1920x1080 resolution.

Yep, i'm making some changes now to correct this, and let the layout define how many "flyers" will show taking into account the screen width. I also removed the surfaces it uses and change them to artworks; and found that some vids makes AM to use 25% of the cpu, dont know why; i also reduce the RAM consumption to about 115MB with a list of 60 games and showing about 12 games per screen; now i'm going to the beach for 2 weeks (I'm from Argentina), will post some updates on my return.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 04:34:29 PM by blackthief07 »

blackthief07

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 13, 2017, 04:32:50 PM »
I let you here the last modifications, it's not finished yet; but u can test it if u want.

I still have to reproduce the animations from the original layout, and add some users config to manage animations and the amount of games per page, and also compress some images.

I also let u here some PSD i used, the original ones and others.

https://mega.nz/#!094y2Kib
https://mega.nz/#!E5oEwCRD

See yah.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 04:36:05 PM by blackthief07 »

Squilenator

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 16, 2017, 04:21:24 AM »
I let you here the last modifications, it's not finished yet; but u can test it if u want.

I still have to reproduce the animations from the original layout, and add some users config to manage animations and the amount of games per page, and also compress some images.

See yah.

Keep the good work dude and have fun on the beach :3

Squilenator

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 18, 2017, 01:30:39 PM »

See yah.

Can't download, i keeps asking for a decodification key.

blackthief07

• View Profile
« Last Edit: January 19, 2017, 10:19:59 AM by blackthief07 »

jingletit

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 28, 2017, 04:41:34 AM »
I don't know if anyone else is having this problem but I don't see the system logos or anything from folder mylayout_final_resize_final\images\emulator  :'(

Squilenator

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 29, 2017, 07:36:39 AM »
@t00m or @blackthief07, how are you guys using this theme with snes horizontal boxarts? Are you guys planning on making an option to change the boxart white box from vertical to horizontal? I would love this theme to be compatible with all the console boxarts :3 :-*

t00m

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 05, 2017, 11:45:48 AM »
I don't know if anyone else is having this problem but I don't see the system logos or anything from folder mylayout_final_resize_final\images\emulator  :'(

your display names have to be: mame, nes, sega model 2.... check the layout.nut.

@t00m or @blackthief07, how are you guys using this theme with snes horizontal boxarts? Are you guys planning on making an option to change the boxart white box from vertical to horizontal? I would love this theme to be compatible with all the console boxarts :3 :-*

That's why I changed to NesicaXlive layout and I also think it is better optimized. I changed the design too. It is not finished, the history function does not work properly, I do not know why.

In case anyone wants it. (psd included)
https://mega.nz/#!h49xjKAA!XN2IGIOLc16Fl4IHRpxyVl2wtEpu6_wNoh5WTfaXaIc

Squilenator

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 06, 2017, 03:34:56 AM »
Wow... it's nice, clean and moderm ;D i like it a lot. Definitely gonna use it when it's done.

jingletit

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 08, 2017, 03:27:05 AM »

your display names have to be: mame, nes, sega model 2.... check the layout.nut.

That's why I changed to NesicaXlive layout and I also think it is better optimized. I changed the design too. It is not finished, the history function does not work properly, I do not know why.

Downloaded your theme but some how I don't have the 3D game art is that with the theme or did you scrape the 3D images?

Squilenator

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 08, 2017, 04:57:10 AM »
Quote from: jingletit
Downloaded your theme but some how I don't have the 3D game art is that with the theme or did you scrape the 3D images?

You have to download the 3D BoxArts somewhere. Try to find it at emumovies.com, got some 3D SNES box from there.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 05:02:24 AM by Squilenator »

t00m

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 10, 2017, 03:58:34 AM »

I use my own custom psd box art (i can share it if you wanna). But as Squilenator said you can find 3d boxarts at emumovies or hyperspin website.

jingletit

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 16, 2017, 03:51:59 AM »
I would like your PSD file if you don't mind?

blackthief07

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 08, 2017, 08:08:46 PM »
Sorry for the absence, i've been a bit busy. I've made some changes to the original layout, cant make a big improvement but...

- I made it scale on the screen resolution, i test it on 16:9 resolutions, i dont have a 4:3 monitor to test it.
- Remove some innecesary code, split the code into differents "classes"; i create differents files for the top, middle, bottom sections and also for the satellites and Items classes. In order to make it easier to read.
- Remove some animations, move all the the transitions to only one function.
- Remove all the surfaces and make it work just with images(surfaces consume more RAM).
- The video snaps has some problems, if u use .mp4 files the rendering process is done by the CPU, in order to make it lighter i convert them to Xvid (theres a post here about that), ant it reduce the CPU usage from 25% to 5%.
- Change a bit the menu Overlay.
- Make some changes to the horizontal navigation function, to make it work and also support holding the key pressed.

Theres still a "bug", the large animated background makes the orbit animation not to be smooth; changing it to a simple image cause the same effect so i assume is something related with the resolution.

Depending on the quantity of roms, images and vids size, it consume now about 115mb of RAM and 5% of CPU for about a list of 70 ROMS, a bit less if u choose none favorite icon on the layout options.

Use it, test it, and feel free to report errors.

See yahh.