Author Topic: Help me choose clean theme?  (Read 1471 times)

candoia@outlook.com

• View Profile
Help me choose clean theme?
« on: February 12, 2022, 12:39:42 PM »
Guys, the only theme I liked was an elegant theme, posted here on the forum, but it's not available yet and I can't wait any longer, do you know any similar ones? , I like clean themes, without a lot of color, something without a lot of image pollution whells format

Mark Norville

• View Profile
Re: Help me choose clean theme?
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2022, 01:26:21 PM »
Hopefully you have had a look here http://forum.attractmode.org/index.php?topic=481.0

Some skins maybe dead, but it is just chasing the rabbit really. I am not going to recommend any skins, I have done that once, and then the person didn't like my suggestion 100% and then choose something else.

What I said is one mans meat is another mans poison, what I like you might not and vice versa.

The best skin available at the moment is Gamers theme by Kent, but as you do not like colour then a bad choice for you, well unless you turn down the colour settings on your TV or monitor and make it black and white.

As the saying goes, patience is a virtue, by the time you set up whatever systems you want and sort out all the roms, the skin might be released by then, so you might want to change from now to then or you may decide to stick with the skin that you are using or wanting now.

However, have a browse through the theme thread and try and find something that you like that is downloadable.

Regards

Mark
Well I am back a new PC I7 4790K, 780 TI, 16 Gigs, Windows 10. Hopefully will get delivered at weekend.

Computer Specs : I7 3770K, 780 TI, 16 Gigs, Win 10
HD Specs : 1 x 1 TB SSD + 4 x 8 TB = 33 TB (fullish)
First system : ZX81 (Yes I am an old fart)
PS Network : MarkNorvile
Xbox : Mark Norville