Author Topic: Help with hyperspin theme mode  (Read 1593 times)

skellington

• View Profile
Help with hyperspin theme mode
« on: February 22, 2022, 10:18:23 AM »
I applied the theme but I dont see my videos on the background
I placed one video on fanart,flyer,marquee overview, snap and wheel but none of them showed the video I even checked the names. My videos work on other themes but for some reason they dont work on this particular theme. Is there any specific place to place the videos for this theme? what am I doing wrong?

Mark Norville

• View Profile
Re: Help with hyperspin theme mode
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2022, 10:34:28 AM »
The video is snap or it might be video. I have not used this as I do not like the hyperspin look.

Ok you said snap, but make sure it is proper spelling it might be snap or Snap. Hang on I will find out where it is supposed to go, as a thread here as that is Yaron's theme.

Yeah it is C:\attract\menu-art\mame\snap (edit the file locations to your directories)

Make sure your videos are linked to snap not flyer or the other stuff you typed as that is just artwork.

Regards

Mark
« Last Edit: February 22, 2022, 10:40:02 AM by Mark Norville »
Well I am back a new PC I7 4790K, 780 TI, 16 Gigs, Windows 10. Hopefully will get delivered at weekend.

Computer Specs : I7 3770K, 780 TI, 16 Gigs, Win 10
HD Specs : 1 x 1 TB SSD + 4 x 8 TB = 33 TB (fullish)
First system : ZX81 (Yes I am an old fart)
PS Network : MarkNorvile
Xbox : Mark Norville

skellington

• View Profile
Re: Help with hyperspin theme mode
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2022, 06:09:14 PM »
I tried I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but I just looking for a theme that shows a big snap with the wheel logo. That's it. I was checking some themes while I love them I'm looking for something simple. I'm attaching a pic of how I'm being trying to make it work. I usually do my scrap folder manually I dont even know if this is supposed to be automatic.