Author Topic: ioflat Theme (With System Menus) v02/2019  (Read 15781 times)

stoj

• View Profile
Re: ioflat Theme (With System Menus) v02/2019
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2019, 05:37:06 AM »
I hadn't realised the text in the layout was hard coded to Spanish.  For the time being, I've just tweaked my layout.nut and replaced the "MenÅ© Principal" text with "Menu".  I'll do this for similar text if/when I find them.

Perhaps for a future version, adding a language configuration option might be nice to allow users to change language between Spanish and English.  Or perhaps simpler yet, if it's possible to choose words that are spelt the same in both languages.  Sorry I can't help you out, but my Squirrel knowledge is non-existent

Either way, please don't lose any sleep over it :)

iOtero

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2019, 12:03:35 PM »
Do not worry. It is the first solution I had seen. But I had other problems.

I had something forgotten, so I've done well to recode it and leave it a little easier, eliminating unnecessary options in ioflat games.

I am doing the last tests and in a few minutes i will upload it again to the network.
Nacer a los 15 años Una novela de iOtero

iOtero

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2019, 12:35:30 PM »
Updated the Theme on 02/25/2019:

Some of the excessive options that had the version of 2018 had been eliminated. They have been corrected errors and the code has been purified, simplifying it as much as possible.

The Spanish version has been removed. That version will be covered by another Spanish website: ArcadeSpain.

If you find any error tell me right away to correct it, since i  have not been able to try the new version with the depth that I would have liked since i am involved in another project for the raspberry pi (an iso of Attract-Mode in Lakka) that i will communicate by here when it's finished

It will be an iso without emulationstation, only with Attract-Mode and RetroArch, and it will have nothing to do with retropie, recalbox or batocera. It will consist of at least 12 Themes that can be exchanged directly from the main menu, with two versions: one with snapshots for the oldest pi and another with videos for the 3B +. And it will only be focused on 4:3 monitors, especially at 1024x768 pixels. It will support around 50 systems.

stoj

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2019, 06:24:22 AM »
The updated version looks good.  No translation or any other issues.

Is the 'platform' plugin *really* required?  I have it disabled and I'm still able to setup the top level groupings just fine.  I suspect perhaps it was required a while back, but no longer?  http://forum.attractmode.org/index.php?topic=1804.msg18701;topicseen#msg18701

Also, any chance you could share a link for the artwork for the top level groupings (arcade, console, computers, etc) and the individual consoles?  Perhaps this could also be included in future releases?

iOtero

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2019, 02:26:06 PM »
The updated version looks good.  No translation or any other issues.

Is the 'platform' plugin *really* required?  I have it disabled and I'm still able to setup the top level groupings just fine.  I suspect perhaps it was required a while back, but no longer?  http://forum.attractmode.org/index.php?topic=1804.msg18701;topicseen#msg18701

Also, any chance you could share a link for the artwork for the top level groupings (arcade, console, computers, etc) and the individual consoles?  Perhaps this could also be included in future releases?

I do not know, when i made the layot, it was necessary. Now probably, no. I'll check later. Thanks for the indication.