Attract-Mode Support > Themes

Translators needed for Arcadeflow layout

(1/4) > >>

zpaolo11x:
Hi all! I've implemented multi-language support into my Arcadeflow layout for Attract Mode, but I only speak Italian and English, so right now the choice is somewhat limited. It would be great to have an help in translating it to other languages like Spanish, French or German or any other language you can speak.

It's not very demanding, I can share a file with the english and italian phrases, if anyone is interested please answer here or send me a PM. To anyone who'd like to contribute, my special thanks! :D

sparkyar:
Ciao Paolo, I can help you with spanish.

zpaolo11x:

--- Quote from: sparkyar on February 20, 2020, 08:56:49 AM ---Ciao Paolo, I can help you with spanish.

--- End quote ---

Hi Sparkyar, there's already a guy from the forum working on the spanish translation, it is completed actually but thanks anyway. At the moment I have spanish and brazilian portuguese completed, hopefully other languages will come in the future :)

sparkyar:

--- Quote from: zpaolo11x on February 20, 2020, 10:30:47 AM ---
--- Quote from: sparkyar on February 20, 2020, 08:56:49 AM ---Ciao Paolo, I can help you with spanish.

--- End quote ---

Hi Sparkyar, there's already a guy from the forum working on the spanish translation, it is completed actually but thanks anyway. At the moment I have spanish and brazilian portuguese completed, hopefully other languages will come in the future :)

--- End quote ---

great, looking forward to see more languages.  :)

ScherzKeks:
I could do german.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version