Author Topic: Edit Regalad Sub cinematrix Layout  (Read 3145 times)

ye_sansa

• View Profile
Edit Regalad Sub cinematrix Layout
« on: October 31, 2018, 03:04:41 PM »
Hi everyone.

I have tried to edit Regalad Sub Cinematrix Layout but it has been impossible for me. I don´t know anything about coding layouts for AM, in fact, I don´t know much about coding.

I just want to change/edit the Display Game list option and add the function of vertical wheel as well. I have tried copying some code from another layout which has that option but it didn´t work.
I guess it should be really complicated.

Someone could mod it for me or the same Regalad himself? Because I don´t know how to contact him directly

Thanks in advance

jedione

• punktoe
    • View Profile
Re: Edit Regalad Sub cinematrix Layout
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2018, 04:30:46 PM »
is there a link or something to this layout?  bro
help a friend....

iOtero

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2018, 04:41:49 AM »
Regalad is not a theme, it is a complete and personalized sd image to mount on the pi, which has uploaded to the network a certain Regalad with the themes that it seemed good ...

So you should ask where you got it from ...
Nacer a los 15 años Una novela de iOtero

ye_sansa

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2018, 09:39:04 AM »
As Iotero said, the theme is part of a complete SD image for the pi, which includes this theme.
The layout is great it only has a Video/snap covering all the background and a list box on the right which hides automatically after a couple of seconds, I just want to change that list box for a vertical wheel, which should be so complicated for someone who the right knowledge handcoding layouts for AM.
I don´t know if I can say where I got it from, someone could consider it as spam. but the full name of the sd image is regalad & wdg supreme build v2.
Anyway, I don´t know how to ask regalad directly to do that, there is no option in that website to do it