Author Topic: â–ºTheme NES Mario Bros Portal Time Machine v2.0 Betaâ—„(Several options)  (Read 2316 times)

Karlosworkz

• ►►►Games Retrô Dreamâ—„â—„â—„
    • View Profile
🏁â–ºTema NES Mario Bros Portal Time Machine v2.0 Betaâ—„🏁

►►►Download na descrição do Video no meu canal do youtube◄◄◄
►►►Download in the Video description on my youtube channel◄◄◄

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eq2_drtICnI&feature=youtu.be

â–ºTema configurado para o Sistema Nintendo Entertainment System (NES)â—„
â–º Theme configured for Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) â—„

"Passe adiante o que você sabe, quando compartilha a sabedoria se aprende duas vezes"
"Pass on what you know, when you share wisdom you learn twice"

►Por favor compartilhem esse video e se gostou, curtam pra incentivar a fazer mais conteúdo!!!
â–ºPlease share this video and if you liked it, enjoy it to encourage more content !!!

Obrigado á todos que ajudaram os créditos estão la no arquivo .nut👍
Thanks to everyone who helped the credits are there in the .nut file👍

« Last Edit: July 08, 2020, 10:05:50 AM by Karlosworkz »
Silence and a smile are two powerful weapons. The smile solves problems, silence avoids them...

Yaron2019

Love it! Keeping it on my hard drive!

I also like the fact that you move the background only when navigating the wheel and not all the time - now it has a meaning and is not so difficult on the eyes.
The idea of animating the characters entering from the side is also excellent. The celebration of animation is still there but is used more intelligently.

I finally get what your themes remind me of - in the days of the Commodore Amiga there were a lot of demos, so much so that it was called 'The Demo Scene'. Your crazy happy bouncing all around themes remind me of the spirit of some of those days!  :D

« Last Edit: July 08, 2020, 12:18:42 PM by Yaron2019 »

Karlosworkz

• ►►►Games Retrô Dreamâ—„â—„â—„
    • View Profile
Valeu obg por comentar, em breve farei um pack de temas e disponibilizaremos aqui tbm. Temos um grupo aqui e a galera esta gostando de criar temas estamos querendo fazer um sistema de envio de fichas e tempo funcional para futuramente colocar o Attractmode em Fliperama Arcade, se vc quiser nos ajudar, ficaremos gratos.  :)

Thanks for commenting, soon I will make a pack of themes and we will make it available here too. We have a group here and the guys are enjoying creating themes. We want to make a system for sending cards and functional time to put Attractmode in Arcade Arcade in the future, if you want to help us, we would be grateful. :)

Link do grupo Whatsapp se houver interesse:
Whatsapp group link if interested:

https://chat.whatsapp.com/JYrlMfPdE9M9YpuQ9F9Hjl
Silence and a smile are two powerful weapons. The smile solves problems, silence avoids them...

Yaron2019

Thank you but in all honesty I am done making themes. In the little time I have, I am also helping the pcca project as a non-developer to bring Hyperspin to AM so this is more then enough for the moment. I will be watching your group and will definitely try out your package when released!

Keep on the good work!  :)