Author Topic: Version 1.5.2  (Read 26181 times)

vitaflo

• View Profile
Re: Version 1.5.2
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2015, 06:10:09 PM »
I can confirm what Liquid sees.  I'm personally looking for this feature so I can use QuickSync with a virtual monitor.  Cannot currently do that with AttractMode because it scales the frontend across both monitors.

mothra

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2015, 03:18:50 PM »
Hello!

I have found your Frontend last week. I did'nt knew it before... maybe Attract-Mode is a Modus.. i didn't knew thats .... THE REALLY FASTEST AND BEST FRONTEND.... OF ALL!

I build Arcade Machines and have used Frontends for YEARS! (Specally hating Hyperspin for Nerd-Goofyness (look) and Cashcow Status and useless handling/filesystem (XML Files) - Loving Maximus Arcade but it lacks of Updates (Mame/Mess 0.162 XML) and limitness of possibilities ...example more Systems (Mame XML).

... ATTRACT-MODE:
I simply RUN EVERYTHING... with it... simply command line (Background Window) and my written Batch Files for CD/Image-Mounting work flawlessly.

45 Systems intalled..... 7th Heaven!

Thank you

Obiwantje

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2015, 06:14:41 PM »
Just wanted to let you know how impressed I am by your frontend - it really is very intuitive and the fact it scales well on Arcade CRT screens is just the best feature ever