Author Topic: CoinOps theme based on CoinOps emulator for XBox classic  (Read 18356 times)

rsn8887

• View Profile
CoinOps theme based on CoinOps emulator for XBox classic
« on: December 12, 2015, 03:24:34 PM »
I am attaching here always the latest version of the CoinOps theme based on the CoinOps emulator on XBox Classic.

jedione

• punktoe
    • View Profile
Re: CoinOps theme based on CoinOps emulator for XBox classic
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2015, 05:53:42 PM »
great theme ,,,looks just like mgalaxy front end     thank you...
help a friend....

tommiegunz

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2017, 08:45:42 PM »
nice theme..is their a wide screen version coming soon

CyanideSandwich

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2022, 10:42:13 AM »

I would like to know this as well, or some pointers on how to modify this for wide screen myself.

Mark Norville

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2022, 10:46:31 AM »

I would like to know this as well, or some pointers on how to modify this for wide screen myself.

The original thread was started in 2015, the last post was made in 2017 this is pretty much a dead thread.

It would be very easy to mod, even if you have no experience. It is just basic theme with artwork.

The backdrop-list is 640 x 480

The layout.nut is very basic, you just need to resize the lot to 1920 x 1080 and make a few basic adjustments

It would take 30 minutes if not less to get this into widescreen, it is nothing special.

It is a great theme for a newbie to learn how to code a theme, so if you have basic knowledge it would not take long to modify.

You really need to look at the the dates and see the 120 days since someone has commented, sometimes that can be ignored, but on a theme this old then usually it is dead.

The link still works, but development never went past that stage.

However, just to add I might look at this myself and make it wide screen, as I had done something similar but as a rom checker. It was just a quick and custom edit, this might actually be better as it is longer list, but I would have to edit a few options and maybe change the graphics, but as I say it would only take about 30 minutes if that.

Regards

Mark
« Last Edit: March 26, 2022, 11:53:02 AM by Mark Norville »
Well I am back a new PC I7 4790K, 780 TI, 16 Gigs, Windows 10. Hopefully will get delivered at weekend.

Computer Specs : I7 3770K, 780 TI, 16 Gigs, Win 10
HD Specs : 1 x 1 TB SSD + 4 x 8 TB = 33 TB (fullish)
First system : ZX81 (Yes I am an old fart)
PS Network : MarkNorvile
Xbox : Mark Norville