Author Topic: OlRoom Theme Released (Full theme on 2nd page) (Thanks for Ptiwee for codding)  (Read 136318 times)

Cobra83

• View Profile
Has anyone done any other Consoles?
I have the NES, Master, Mega, N64, 32x and SNES ones that were created.
How about 2600, tg-16, or maybe some handhelds?

This stuff is awesome!

I'm making a Sega CD, TG-16, TG-16 CD and PlayStation room. Thank you again for the creators of the original file and for posting the PSD.
Not exactly sure when I will be done...I will share though when I finish them!
« Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 09:43:11 PM by Cobra83 »

calle81

• View Profile
It would be awesome if someone could make this theme 4:3 compatible :)

RetroKenesis

• View Profile
OK first off, big shout out and thank you to Spinelli for this theme and releasing the PSD File for others like myself to build upon. I'm new to attract mode but, not new to the scene. I work on various projects all the time and will be sharing. Here are some screenshots of my twist on OlRoom theme by Spinelli! For somethings I left the same and added shadows, for others, I did things completely different.

TurboGrafx-16

NeoGeo AES

Sega Mega Drive Japan

TecToy Master System

Super Nintendo (USA)

Sega 32X

Sega Master System

NES

Sega Genesis

akafox

• View Profile
-  RetroKenesis

These look fantastic! :) Thanks for all your hard work.

I want to point out though that the controllers for the neogeo aes are incorrect. The console is the aes (original cart based) but the controller pads are for the neogeo CD system. The aes came with a four button "arcade" stick. I'm not complaining is still looks awesome :)

Any chance you might make a sega/mega CD, a turbografx-16 CD or a play station (psx)?

EDIT: looks like cobra83 has that covered.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 07:31:11 PM by akafox »
People want life easy..then complain about it

RetroKenesis

• View Profile
-  RetroKenesis

These look fantastic! :) Thanks for all your hard work.

I want to point out though that the controllers for the neogeo aes are incorrect. The console is the aes (original cart based) but the controller pads are for the neogeo CD system. The aes came with a four button "arcade" stick. I'm not complaining is still looks awesome :)

Any chance you might make a sega/mega CD, a turbografx-16 CD or a play station (psx)?

thanks for pointing that out! yea i might change and swap that out for the arcade sticks. I have a mega cd one done i think, have to check. as far of turbografx cd and playstation, yes i will. pc engine and cd too. i want to make a sega mark III theme but can find a high quality pic of the system like the others i used. the only HQ ones i've seen were tilted to the side....and that's not working for this theme. thanks! i will post the themes when i finish polishing a few things.

akafox

• View Profile
i want to make a sega mark III theme but can find a high quality pic of the system like the others i used. the only HQ ones i've seen were tilted to the side....and that's not working for this theme. thanks! i will post the themes when i finish polishing a few things.

will any of these work?

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=sega+mark+III&t=canonical&atb=v30-2_n&iax=1&ia=images

Cobra83

• View Profile
Hello everyone.

I modified the psd files that were posted and went ahead and made my own custom rooms. So far I have made NES, PS1, Sega CD, TG-16 & TG-16 CD.

I have been using them on my Pi 3 and am pleased how they came out. I plan on possibly swapping out the tv / desk and maybe some other modifications but so far I enjoy them. Here are some screenshots. Please let me know what you think. I will also be sharing with those who may be interested in using them in the future. Thanks!

NES

PS1

Sega CD

TG-16 CD

TG-16
« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 01:53:53 PM by Cobra83 »

akafox

• View Profile
3DO (can the pi even do that??)

Atari 2600, 5200 and 7800

Neo-Geo CD (not sure the pi can do that..maybe with final burn alpha?)

intellivision

colecovision

I think that would cover most of the popular retro systems (that can be easily emulated anyway).

RetroKenesis

• View Profile
Hello everyone.

I modified the psd files that were posted and went ahead and made my own custom rooms. So far I have made NES, PS1, Sega CD, TG-16 & TG-16 CD.

I have been using them on my Pi 3 and am pleased how they came out. I plan on possibly swapping out the tv / desk and maybe some other modifications but so far I enjoy them. Here are some screenshots. Please let me know what you think. I will also be sharing with those who may be interested in using them in the future. Thanks!

NES

PS1

Sega CD

TG-16 CD

TG-16

Themes is fire bro. Can i borrow the lamps? They are definitely making that theme pop! Keep up the good work.

bionictoothpick

• He who laughs lasts.
    • View Profile
This theme is so smooth! I need to transfer to my Raspberry Pi2...

cyberx

• View Profile
call me obtuse if you have to but I can't find the links to all those great updates up the chain there.

Trekdrop

• View Profile
call me obtuse if you have to but I can't find the links to all those great updates up the chain there.

http://forum.attractmode.org/index.php?topic=926.msg7144#msg7144

Spinelli

• View Profile
The additions to the theme that you are doing are amazing!
Thanks to all who use and liked this theme!
Keep up the good work!  ;D

cyberx

• View Profile
Thanks for the link but I have the olroom 1.1 file. I am looking for the PSX, TG16, SegaCD and NeoGeo ones as well?

Trekdrop

• View Profile
Thanks for the link but I have the olroom 1.1 file. I am looking for the PSX, TG16, SegaCD and NeoGeo ones as well?

They didn't release them.