Author Topic: NESiCAxLive 2 theme  (Read 20783 times)

tommiegunz

• View Profile
NESiCAxLive 2 theme
« on: September 30, 2020, 11:29:10 PM »
Is their anyone here that can possibly make this theme someone did it for hyperspin and also included the photoshop files to make it for AM but I’m not good at making themes at all if someone is interested in taking on the conversion task I will upload the files here thanks in advance guys 😀
« Last Edit: September 30, 2020, 11:35:49 PM by tommiegunz »

Sinistar

• View Profile
Re: NESiCAxLive 2 theme
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2020, 08:53:27 AM »

tommiegunz

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2020, 02:32:00 PM »
here is the photoshop template files if someone wants to help make this theme : https://mega.nz/file/CaoUVahR#hEtN6bDVrsbYpPVh3H0ckTSTLpbw1gVkfFEvSHPOAiI
credit goes to OgGeek2016

Karlosworkz

• ►►►Games Retrô Dreamâ—„â—„â—„
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2020, 10:28:10 PM »
Não é dificil não amigo...
Silence and a smile are two powerful weapons. The smile solves problems, silence avoids them...

Crismikiller

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2020, 09:39:59 PM »
Estou tentando fazer um mais próximo possível do original. O projeto está caminhando.

tommiegunz

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2020, 12:30:46 PM »
Awesome buddy I can’t wait to see the finished product

Sinistar

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2020, 10:30:37 PM »
Estou tentando fazer um mais próximo possível do original. O projeto está caminhando.

Crismikiller that looks great er i mean  Isso parece ótimo i hope that translate properly haha. can it use marquee instead of the logo ?
« Last Edit: October 28, 2020, 06:44:52 PM by Sinistar »

tommiegunz

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2020, 12:11:43 PM »
Someone Awesome in the forums is helping me with this theme and it’s coming along greatly and I’m learning a lot as well It’s not quite finished yet just a little bit more tinkering and I’ll be satisfied I’m already proud of myself for playing with the layout.nut file and making these things work after he wrote the code for it and I can’t thank him enough for his help so far 😀💯💪🏾

Sinistar

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2020, 03:51:18 PM »
Is their anyone here that can possibly make this theme someone did it for hyperspin and also included the photoshop files to make it for AM but I’m not good at making themes at all if someone is interested in taking on the conversion task I will upload the files here thanks in advance guys 😀

So are you saying you won't be needing Crismikiller to make the them anymore and you are going to make one and post it instead?

tommiegunz

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2020, 05:07:13 PM »
Those words never came out my mouth how did you come up with that....more than one person is trying to make this theme Come to life for us we are all working together in some sort of fashion.
I supplied the artwork and templates and they are using their awesome minds to bring it all together idk how to make themes so all help is welcomed the more help the better

willow

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2020, 09:37:51 PM »
Those words never came out my mouth how did you come up with that....more than one person is trying to make this theme Come to life for us we are all working together in some sort of fashion.
I supplied the artwork and templates and they are using their awesome minds to bring it all together idk how to make themes so all help is welcomed the more help the better

Official Nesica X Live 2 UI launcher : https://www.mediafire.com/file/vnl58koarqc5xid/NESICAxLive2_UI_launcher.rar/file

tommiegunz

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2020, 11:36:56 PM »
Wow this is awesome willow do you have this actually running on windows you are truly awesome for this

jedione

• punktoe
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2020, 04:05:23 PM »

Official Nesica X Live 2 UI launcher : https://www.mediafire.com/file/vnl58koarqc5xid/NESICAxLive2_UI_launcher.rar/file

what is used to build this?   kinda cool,   but wont get past the loading screen for me.
help a friend....

tommiegunz

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2020, 06:01:36 PM »
exactly...im having the same issue i think it's trying to connect to the nesy network is thier a way we can bypass this and add our own games?

Sinistar

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2020, 08:20:43 PM »

Cool your jets I didn't say you said anything I was asking for clarification. I am just as interested in this happening as anyone else. I can't wait to see the outcome. thanks for putting getting people together on it.